Awaydays

My "All About DBSK III" DVD reached this morning! The poster came in ysd though.
*无论怎样,都实在不想看见另一支有实力的偶像团体走入历史啊。DBSK, always keep the faith.*

Skipped my HW101C's lect another time haha... since nth impt to noe anyway. Was reading thru屈原's“离骚”poem this morning... din managed to finish the whole reading cos it was simply too long. I mean this poet ah... he really complaint a lot sia haha.
Afternoon dragged my feet to sch. Met Michelle and we went to Chi libary since we reached sch early. NTU chi lib really has a huge collection of books... I'm nt kidding... juz on汉语alone u can find like 3-4 shelves of books! Kinda amazed by that lib, which looked small from the outside haha.
Tot gonna face tat boring cher during HC201's tut... but luckily, he went for some events today and so, there was Mr.陈涛同学who took over the tut! *He's WZ's元明清文学cher too.* Haha... yeah he really can自圆其说, and gosh he talks really fast! I mean friends are already saying I talk like machine gun... guess he's simply bullet train ba LOL. Anyway, each of us read one line each and gave the definitions. After gg thru 2 segments of the poem, the cher started to summarise the whole poem for us. There were about 8-9 segments in all to the whole poem, and he talked real fast when he explained the sections. We were all busy flipping our notes la haha. Well however, I tot I gt the gist of the poem already towards the end, or shld I say I somehw noe the whole poem nw haha... without even finish reading it.
HC201's lect at 3.30pm and it was on楚辞this wk. Halfway during break time, MT, WT and I went downstairs to get food cos we were simply too hungry haha. *My lunch consisted of only 2 breads lor.* So, WT had the exp of teaching pri 5 and 6 kids b4... while MT's thinking of trying to be a tuition cher.

Went home cos Garrick's tuition changed to Sun instead. Caught the movie, "Awaydays".
Gang-fights.
Carty and Elvis. Mates?
I pity Elvis. 他爱得很辛苦。


Rating: 3.5/5

*怎么办... 我好像开始蛮常吃夜宵了~*

Comments