李小龙传奇

Was finding files for my uni modules. Saw all these lanterns instead. 18 lanterns and I'm leaving them aside... dad says want to give them away to other kids.It's been yrs since I提灯笼.
Nwadays, I guess the lanterns are mostly "electronic" ones haha. I prefer old ones above... in which u still hav to place the candle stick in the middle. Well, sometimes, we burn the paper lanterns accidentally haha.
这个中秋节,我想我也不会再玩“提灯笼”了。But, I do miss the kiddish fun.


After tuition with Jorrick, went home to catch NDP parade. Dunno why but it's always touching to see and hear the songs related to Singapore and Singaporeans.

At night, well I finally finished watching e 50 long episodes of "李小龙传奇"!
陈国坤does resemble Bruce Lee to quite a great extent... esp when he wore the sunglasses. Watched this drama cos of tat reason haha. He took up martial art lessons in order to portray the lengendary截拳道大师. Well, his lean build does suit the character. Loved the fighting scenes bet. Bruce Lee and his opponents, even though they weren't real like in a fight... yet kudos to the sound effect master cos those sfx gave the punches and kicks the "strength" they ought to have haha.
The lady who acted as Bruce Lee's wife was beautiful... I tot even prettier than the real Bruce Lee's wife.
One thing I dislike about this show is tat they dubbed the whole show with mandarin voice. I rather listen to the actors' original voice (they spoke in English most of the time in the show)~ The dubbed voice made the "lovey-dovey" lang bet Bruce Lee and his wife very awkward imo.


Rating: 3.75/5

*I'm praying hard, dun let anything bad happen again. I admit that I'm fragile, inside.*

Comments