Yes~ finally ended my 1st wk of sch! Well still "honeymoon" days for us haha.
After Craft of Writing lecture at LT1, MT, XY, Susan, YY and I went for lunch. All of us had Mac except for Susan, who had Subway for lunch. The gals were busy switching their classes there. Poor XY... her classes were diff from almost everyone.

Went to Heritage Centre and gt the ref bk for HC101. I din buy cos borrowing from WZ. After tat, attended HC201's lecture... about Pre-Qin literature. Gosh the lecturer spent like 1+hrs talking about admin matters sia! Gt a feeling he's gonna "teach everything" like senior said~ and I think it's the time for me and Michelle to bring out all the past coursebooks we used for CHS in poly last time haha~ cos they are useful!

*So for now, my grp of gals in NTU: WT, MT, Michelle, Susan (Africa-born-Chi o~ so cool to have such a friend lol!), XY, YY, LC and YQ.*
*朝着认识更多新朋友的目标前进!*

Caught 2nd epi of "Wild Bunny" juz nw. NickKhun's "stick-tongue" poses and Jaeboem's "evil grin" are to die for la~ Funny bunch of guys lol. Okie... I'm waiting for SJ-M's new album which is coming out this fall too!

Comments