HC201's tut today was... doi. The tut cher sounded kinda strict. The min we stepped into the classrm, he "set the rules" le lor. *Gt a feeling he's similar to Mr Ho... cham.*
And doi the whole lect on 诗经 was complicated... nt very "understand-able" u see haiz. And the way he mentioned about the exam format... same like what WZ said lor... shit. *shakes head*
*Stress ah~ about 11 more wks to go b4 exams.*

*Rumours of DBSK splitting up. Pls dun cos I will miss their wonderful voices as one!*
Happened to hear a rendition of "Begin" by Hero and Micky on a Jap show. I still love the singing when all 5 members of DBSK are together. Found this performance @ their 3rd Bigeast Fanclub... lovely ballad which I once loved a lot. I even have the urge to paste the romanised lyrics here too... since I'm learning to sing using them haha! *But no ba... since I haven't“破例”b4... all lyrics posted here previously were my original compositions haha.*


Watched 2PM's "Idol History" performance on SBS Inkigayo too. They were performing songs of their Sunbaes like F.I.N KL and Rain. I thought NickKhun looks kinda man when he wore black sleeveless... a big contrast to when u see him "totally white" from 02:57 onwards lol.

Comments