Ghost

*对于他的eccentric-ness,我哭也不是;恨也不是。*

Long Tuesday for me.
Woke up at 6.30am and had nasi lemak for breakfast. Met Michelle and we went sch for HC102 lect... reached there like 8.10am la... super early. Took the time to draw out the outline I had for my feature news writing. HC102 today wasn't as dry as the past 2 wks lessons... cos we did some "tongue exercises" haha... for pronounciation purpose.
*WT said tat my打扮很帅气。。。像一位就只差一匹白马的...!? Lol. Ok la... at least I think that's one of the fashion style tat suits me more haha.*
After tat, MT, WT, Michelle, YY, SS and I went canteen B cos some of them wanted to eat. I had only a cup of strawberry drink... in which I din noe b4hand and used the styrofoam cup... and tat costed me an extra 5cents~ We gals talked about the SG-Shanghai Convention nex yr... but I wonder if I could still decide to go for Instep if I took this? *thinking*
HC201's lect was as dry la. Well, at least Mr Ho told us which 2 books 2 narrow down to... as in those he took excerpts and put into his ppt. The“中国文学史” Michelle and I had was more similar to the“中文文学史纲要”book he mentioned. *Exam mah... juz pray watever I study is nice enough to deal with his paper!*

Then, Michelle, MT, WT, YY, SS, XY, LC and I went to WKWSCI's bus stop and we actualli planned to go to JP for lunch, celebrating YY and WT's bday. Couldn't come to a conclusion as to wat to eat, and as some of us need to come back to sch for lessons, so in the end, we took the shuttle bus to Palette for lunch haha.
I tried the Seafood spag plus clear veggie soup and apple soda ($6.80)... so-so as compared to XY and LC's Fish & Chips neh! I liked it the min XY let me try haha. I will definitely try tat nex time! Oh wat's nex? Gal's talk la... haha.

Went to print COM415 notes and then met WZ for my 1st News writing lect. Tat gal overslpt I think haha. Anyway, this lesson really nt much notes to take... more on practical. Honestly, WZ and I juz couldn't seem to find the right topic... super headache haha. *Though I still won't forget to mention tat Canteen B's vegetarian food was nt bad hehe~* We were supposed to type out and submit our采访计划but we weren't even decided on our topic as yet! Cham right? So we gt 2 in the end... hopefully one of them works out.
*I know it's gonna get sensitive somehw, but I hope everything goes smoothly.*

Rushed home after lesson ended at 8pm, took my guitar and went CC for my guitar lesson... 10mins late nia haha. I tot guitar lesson was kind of a "stress reliever" for me. I love how we learnt the chords for "Happy Birthday"... though only a few repetitive chords but my fingers are still too slow to play them properly as a full song la haha.

Caught the famous movie, "Ghost", as mentioned in MYpaper by Zhen Ling.
Rating: 3.25/5

Comments