Asian Kitchen - 鹿港小镇

Tuition with Goklas in the afternoon today. After tuition, I met WZ and we went E.A.I for lesson at 4pm. Felix they all decided to split our class into 2, cos they realised the original grp was too big. So now, it's like me, WZ, Esther, WK and 2 other guys are in the 4-5pm class.
Vivian went on 1 yr unpaid leave, she contracted H1N1 unfortunately, so thats y last wk lesson was cancelled. And Felix oso told us the plans from nw on... like we have lesson till ard mid Dec, then after tat take a 1-mth break, be4 coming back to prepare for the 3-4 mths graduation concert. And in which after tat, they would start letting promising artistes out for performances. Lessons nw on differs from the originally planned ones in our contract, but at least there is somehw like a明确的direction as to whr we're gg. Felix even told us each of us had to record 10songs sia~ omg... can u imagine haha.
Did pitching basically today. Had the发声课, whr we did the "ci-t" x 6 times and then "hah!" loudly haha. Then, we did do-re-mi from e mid-C key. Felix want us to practise ourselves using the "ah, eee, eh, o, wu" for all the keys. *Blog here so as to remind myself lol!*


After tat, met QW at ION Orchard. My 1st time there... gosh the shopping centre huge la! We wanted to eat Swensens ice-cream buffet at 1st... but then when we saw the super long queue... we gave up haha. So, both of us walked ard and we decided to eat at Asian Kitchen - 鹿港小镇.I enjoy eating with QW everytime... cos she's a rather big eater haha! Nt as in she eat a lot la, but when we go eating together, there's like "no budget limit" factor and we can尽情order lol~ *I spend quite a lot on food lol.* We discussed for a while and decided on 4dishes haha:荷叶饭 ($3.90)... it's only the size of my palm. Reminds me of dumpling, and coincidentally after ysd's poem from屈原, I did have the urge to eat dumpling haha!
Ok this is nt very clear but it's麻辣烧鸭肉 ($12.90). We bought the small one. Nt very spicy but the meat is tender.This is QW's鲁肉饭 ($5+). It's oso small lor... dunno if she was full from this ma. 我吃了一口,还蛮入味的。
蚂蚁上树 ($7.90)! The last time I heard of this name was when I was eating at 龙船restaurant in China at舟山东路! The冬粉in China was darker in colour though. This one has more sauce, is less oily and nicer I reckon haha. *Bet this tempts HL! Lol.*
Each of us ordered separate drinks too. I tried the珍珠奶茶($2.80) while QW had the avocado drink.

Walked a bit at ION Orchard after dinner. QW gt herself 2 tops haha. *我在克制啦~*
Chatted with her about her work and sch stuffs. I realise meeting up with friends and chatting with them can really de-stress oneself. I almost forgt all about sch sia haha!

Came hm and played the All About DBSK II discs that QW returned me. Yes my discs had the prob many mentioned on forum... a layer of white patches on the back of the discs... they looked like花纹... but that nearly costed my CD! I couldn't play it at 1st and I was so worried la... cos I myself haven watched the whole set that I bought back from China like 2yrs ago lor! So, I searched online and decided to博一博using a偏方I saw: wipe using toothpaste. Phew and it worked... the花纹s' were gone. *I reckon it was formed due to oxidation or sth... as in due to contact with surrounding... cos no other discs of mine have had this kind of prob b4.* And nw I'm happily watching the DBSK MVs... lest it really "gone case" after I watch this time haha. Again, I realise I'm very happy while watching... relaxed. Let me continue nw ba~

*My News Writing feature interview ah... PAVe is asking us some qns. 我有点
担心这个特写做不成,怎么办?*

Comments