Slam Dunk

*Jacqie from Ace Recruiters called…about job…but muz start this wk…我睡觉的时间都还没调整过来呢! Nevetheless, I’m in need of a part-time job…hopefully I don’t hav to talk to ppl de…pure data entry best.*

Busy transferring all the contacts from my old phone to new phone…闹了一些笑话during sms-ing. I tot the “Eric” I was sms-ing was the one I knew since young…so I called him “Ah-dog” in the sms…haha~ “Eric” wasn’t tat gd either…he asked: “u the fat-fat one huh?” Hmph~ duh he didn’t know who I am oso, until he called…ALAMAK! He’s the one from HYSS la…omg…nt the one I know…lol.

PH forgot to bring her house keys out…almost stayed in JE library to spend her afternoon le la! Anyway, I went out at 3+, 4pm to meet XY at JP. She’s in her MI uniform…nice leh the blue. *Years since I wore uniforms sia.* We bought the 5.10pm show tickets to功夫灌篮. Then went walking ard JP…changed a lot…now Popular at basement, John Little opening at its place instead. Had McFlurry ice-cream and some sushi *Edo Sushi gone le!!!*. XY was complaining about how“变态”her sch was at fitness trainings haha.

Haha…Jay Chou挂帅de movie: 功夫灌篮!

可以算他独霸镜头吧…因为我相信就算不是physically如此, Jay oso already占据le all audience de mind le. This show出动了quite some big stars like曾志伟、曾江、吴宗宪、陈柏霖、阿Sa …更加烘托出Jay的气势. His hairstyle in the show very toot la…and he looks so“阿呆”oso. But真的, all those stunts莫名其妙地让周杰伦看起来很帅. *His claps, his smile,眼神blah…really cute.*

The attractive thing about this movie are the stunts! Those帅得让电影院里的女生在心里不停尖叫的篮球得分招式…I love the设计man, esp the one in the bar where Jay一个人打扁40个人的scene…shiok ah! Yes some might say that “The stunts are too夸张le!”…“Whr got ppl keep on扣篮one!?”… “Who can fly so high, keep on hanging to the net?”… “百发百中的进球…impossible.”
But hey ppl…these effects are there for 2 purpose:
让人发笑 and to 实现人们一直渴望在现实中做到,但却又不可能做到的stunts.
I admit when I watch how the basketball players fly up and slam the ball…I did幻想 *even if I don’t play bb ball in actual fact* I can do so too wor! Haha! 周杰伦是幸运的偶像lor! His moves and stunts *Ok I know it’s tough during the real filming.*真的是迷倒众生lor! *Now u know不帅的人也可以是万人迷了吧?*

吴宗宪de voice really very “him”! I could recognise once I heard it la! 陈柏霖is a drunkard la…yeah he does resemble金城武at some angles…hmm better if his beard’s thinner. The new guy…I dunno his name…didn’t look very handsome for me leh~ *Media saying until he’s like very gd-looking…maybe in person ba?* He reminded me of PH! Dun ask me why~ haha. *Erm…PH ah…shld be cos of the face shape ba…both oso kinda long haha.*

阿Sa…she’s nerd-ily cute in the show, but her love show with Jay? 有没有没差…juz 蜻蜓点水nia.
*I love it when Jay said sth like: “从小到大我就只会为了一样东西拼命:冰淇淋。而你就像冰淇淋一样。” Super cute and sweet! If I were the gal, I’d be laughing like mad~ oh…and shy if I like the guy too haha. Well, Jay got all the fan girls’ hearts’ fluttering like crazy butterflies the way he said tat…nerd-ily cute.*

About his friendship with曾志伟, hmm I’m nt very touched leh. I thought this part nt very深入, maybe cos of time ba…or cos the中心nt in this. Jay’s both cute and cool in this movie. He got more expression le la…nt oni tat拽样. Personally, I still like Jay in his own movie“不能说的秘密”, among“头文字D”、“不能说的秘密”and this.

Ok la… Jay nailed the show la. Jay fans…dun miss this. You’re only going to fall deeper into this craze call “周杰伦”.

Rating: 3.5/5

Had dinner at Delifrance…tried the prawn and fish meat de spaghetti ($13.80)…average nia…nt say very nice. XY had choco and strawberry ice-cream dessert ($4.95). 8+pm walked hm from JP…exercise haha.

*The Leap Years de trailer looks chim leh…29th Feb…what’s special about this date? 越难捉摸, 越叫我想去看.*

Comments