Death Note 2: The Last Name

Spending my midnight watching this movie ysn.
For 2hr+, my eyes have been on the screen, on the characters and most importantly, the Eng subbings. *Kudos to the translators~* But still, I guess I’m still kinda blur about all how the whole thing’s solved…yes I’ll definitely re-watch this.

2nd movie is even more exciting than the 1st. But, I’d advise ppl nt to jump straight into the 2nd movie…watch the 1st one 1st. Not that you wouldn’t understand what’s going on but only with understanding of part one of Death Note, would u fall much more easily into the 2nd storyline.

I see more face expressions in L this time round *Gonna see more in “Change The World”!* which is cute. *What if L falls in love? OMG~ can’t imagine that…he muz be a stupid bf lol.* Light…honestly I think his acting skills kinda gd leh, juz tat his baddie character ain’t讨好.

More deaths in this movie but I like the overall excitement built in the movie. There’s tension, climax, suspense etc. Well, the ending was kinda satisfying…justice came to light… yet with a tinge of sadness. Haha… all heroes sacrifice to make themselves “more hero” isn’t it? *You guys might think I’m crazy but I liked the way “L” died, really.* The斗智part between L and Light is really nice…so shiok to see how intelligence fight against one another.

* “Death Note” shouldn’t exist…it’s a highly lethal killing weapon.
Juz curious: what if u were to pick up “Death Note” one day? What would be ur immediate reaction?
I would most probably be staring at the Death God, with my mouth wide open…*


Rating: 4.5/5 (Ok…can’t rmb wat rating I gave the 1st movie but this rating looks really high… Erm hey~ that 0.5 is for cute Mr. L!)

*ZL said the 3rd movie oni so-so...but YJ’s report on “L” was so funny…looks cute…I’m gonna watch it who cares!*


*Watching "Change"... a Korean Variety show whereby artistes undergo special make-up to disguise themselves into another person...1st 2 episode star appearance is Hyori and Kang In...OMG~ Hyori looks like Sammi Cheng in瘦身男女 while Kang In...totally like uncle lor! No way to differentiate them man...even if Kang In's voice is distinctive. They even had the MCs, their family and friends (Super Junior) fooled!!! Both of them acted as couple walking on the streets and no one could recognise that they are, in fact, sexy singer Hyori and SJ member Kang In. Interesting show~*

Comments