Idol shows…show day

Watched "Golden Compass" on sun. Front part kinda boring but it did get exciting in the middle. A fantasy movie…but nt so nice to me…maybe it suits even younger children.
*What if we were to have a demon? Is it a fortune? Or a burden? I’d rather we be like now…1 less love one to worry about.*

Rating: 3/5

Basically watching show the whole day…think I prefer watching movies to drama serials…cos my attention span kinda short in this area haha~ *My黑塘玛奇朵 still stuck at epi 6 or 7 I think!*

Watched “I Love Show Tank” with DBSK on it de…long ago de show…haha…they were funny too then. I didn’t know Hero’s 1st kiss was when he was 12yrs old la~ lol. Oh yeah, Max can do the “Michael Jackson moondance” o…nt bad! Both Xiah and Max’s voice can be scarily high-pitched too. U-Know? He sounded so funny when he tried to撒娇…his voice sounded like “donald duck” LOL! Micky’s Korean pronunciation was… “po” he say “for”…guess he was too used to English lang back then.

Watched “School of Rock” with Fly To The Sky on the show…Brian’s hairstyle really nice ah~ he looks damn gd in it. Hwan Hee? Hmm… I didn’t know much about this guy previously but hey, he looks kinda mature and manly onscreen. The moment FTTS appeared onstage, these sch gals went about running fast to the hall lor! Whoa...mad man~ But I guess foreigners are envious of Koreans in this sense...I mean their校园演唱seems so much fun! "School of Rock" is a whole series de variety show too juz in case ppl u dunno...meaning u can oso see this on TV! What's more...all the artistes give "surprise visits" to the sch one~ so exciting!

*Funny Brian...when the girls ask him: "Why are you born handsome?" His ans was: "I'm not handsome, I'm sexy!* LOL but indeed he is~*

*F.T. Island de lead singer really looks like Kang In...he sounds like him too~ Another guy looks like“男版的JL” from side view.*

We have it in SG la...but haiya...dunno have my idols so maybe thats why I didn't find tat fun lol.

*Imagine DBSK coming to school in SG!!! Ah...dreaming me~*

*Ok...going to continue watching SJ's appearance on this show...hwaiting!*

Comments