CJ7 and walk walk

Fri: Shirley called me in the morning saying got job at CPF board...too bad I accepted the one at tuas le...Michelle nex mon start work though haha...gd luck to her.

*Accidentally deleted away my Death Note 2~ argghhh!!!*

Met WZ and her cousin, PQ at Marsiling MRT control. Went in to JB 1st...looked for the medicine mum wanted...but couldn't find. *I feel like I'm letting her down every time...it feels so bad deep down.* We planned to sing Neway till 12am, then go watch "CJ7". But so suay la...no discount tat day! It amounts to S$30 lor a person, so HL and WZ went to "plead" with the manager of City Square de Cathay movies...lucky they allowed us to change the tickets to 9pm de show one. Phew...anyway, RM11 per person tat day...even Malaysia de movie tickets oso getting more expensive le.

Had Jumbo yummy yoghurt (RM8.80)...then went to Pizza Hut and I had the set meal (RM11.80)...including spicy spaghetti, breadsticks and a glass of pepsi. PQ and HL had seafood lasagna (dunno how to spell), WZ had her meatballs and seafood platter plus spicy spaghetti, shared with HL and PQ. Not bad la the food...but the spaghetti份量nt big...juz nice a 1 person meal.

CJ7...一部打温馨招牌,适合全家大小的"E.T"电影...nice.
总觉得周星驰老了...dunno his hair really got so many grey and white ones ma... His show last time always portray him as the male lead, doing those hilarious stunts and adding little sparks of romance with the pretty and young female leads. But in this movie, he不再需要证明自己“星光四射”(cos he already captured the hearts of many with his“周式搞笑” in the past), instead I thought it was wise of him to put the limelight on this cute animated-dog“7仔”. Also, I felt that the 10yr old yound lead who反串seemed like his接班人haha.

Alright...again the storyline of this movie is kinda fantasy cos such things as playing with alien don't exactly exist in reality. But “7仔”is so cute, so slimey, so innocent and helpful that it has touched the hearts of the audience. The young lead is a typical不懂事的小孩子...expecting a lot from7仔, dissing it and nt knowing how to cherish it at first. Stephen Chow is still funny in the movies...yeah when he "grabs and捏"7仔...haha...in fact 7仔 is cute everywhere...whenever it appears. Finally, 7仔saved the life of Stephen Chow, helped the little boy got back his father...but sacrificed itself cos strained its power too much.


But hey ppl, don't worry...this movie's got a happy ending to it. You guys would like it most probably. The yound lead has a lot of potential...her expressions are priceless in the show! The pretty female teacher might nt have a big part in the show, but then again养眼to see her in the movie la (nt like those female leads that appear in Stephen's movies last time...all ugly mostly). 7仔's cuteness is gonna make most little boys and girls going around, crying and pleading to their parents, wanting it's toy haha!

喜欢小主角的活泼、真情流露...叫人竖起大拇指的精湛演技...

喜欢“7仔”那对无辜、有神的双眼...善良的外星人很惹人怜...

喜欢周星驰这么导一部戏:重点不在于突出自己,而是整部戏...

“长江7号”看到你笑着流泪、心酸地流泪。。。待你还来不及平伏伤感的情绪,又会发现自己控制不了地放声大笑了。折磨情绪?才不是,这叫“真情流露”。

Rating: 4/5

Night went to HL house overnight lor. Haha...re-watched "Lovewrecked" again...cos WZ said lately she feel like watching such movies. Then ard 4+am, we started chatting about ghosts, UFOS, WWI, WWII, China & SG & Malaysia de history blah topics...haha...almost everything under the "moon" we spoke le. PQ fell aslp kinda fast leh...but her sudden "Ai-yo~~~" while HL, WZ and I were talking about a ghost topic scared us haha. Then, PQ and I went on to discuss about Harry Potter hehe...she kinda informative on it o...me? I'm forgetting about the details le...like horcruxes etc. *Got to brush up on my Potter facts!*

Sat: Woke up at 3+pm....showered then had Kimchi Ramen cup noodle. Then, WZ and PQ went to Causeway pt to hav dinner. HL and I went to meet Pat at PS. I got my Lollipop夏日初体验写真集and their autographed改版CD...total 100 bucks leh! *花掉angbao $$$very心痛的neh!*

Anyway, had dinner at Gelare Cafe...I mean I only had banana caramel ice-cream($5.50) cos kinda full then. Pat had her Choco temptations while HL tried the Cabonara spaghetti...she likes it. Then, we went to arcade check out the Casper game...but still under maintainence I guess. We walked to Orchard...got tot of watching movie but none in mind, so we walked around. First time I went to Orchard after coming back from China leh me...haha. The dustbins there a lot painted...so cool...环保意识. We went to Taka Sanrio department...HL is obsessed with Cinnomoro we all know haha...so many merchandise there...happy gal HL! Then, we went Kino and HL bought her LOST seaon 1 & 2 de book. Browsed through some mags and palmistry book. *I dunno but I always have the urge to grab all those网络小说home every time I go there!*

3 hungry gals went to MOS and eat supper again! *Oops...eat a lot ah!* I had Chicken Teriyaki burger, HL and Pat had the big鸡腿. Guess who I saw sitting beside us...黄义达! Yes...I couldn't be wrong...he's so much skinnier in person...in white shirt and jeans. He's got short black hair now...with a few red pimples on his face haha. He's there chatting with another gal...kinda gd-looking one...I heard his voice and recognised that it shld be HYD no doubt...cos his voice kinda deep and manly I always tot. I told Pat and HL after they left, then HL was like: "Why don't tell me earlier!?" Haha...so paiseh la...I nt his fans ma...anyway in SG seeing artiste at Orchard shld be kinda普遍la~lol.

*Go find Bill Gate's son and marry him la HL~ then I would kidnap u...ransom ask for天文数字! LOL~*

Comments