Ah Long Pte Ltd

Went to四马路with mum and bro today. So long since I went to四马路观音庙…and it’s been quite some time since I went out with mum and bro le. Went to拜拜…a lot of ppl but no floods~ heng ah. Asked mum help me “bua buay”, asking about admission into U de matter…the签said“一切顺其自然就会好”… told me dun hav to go n worry about it. *If it’s really so, then great~*

Had lunch at the food center nearby…a lot of ppl ah. Got 1 little boy very顽皮, keep on coming to the table we’re sitting at, and using his chop涂鸦on the table, later wanted to chop on my bro de drinking straw somemore~ dunno how to drive him away oso. Bro had鸡腿面($3)…mum say CNY all those food price go up by 50cent/ $1 cos the stall owners wanna earn more money. I dun rmb last time got such “rules” leh…nex time these stall owners can趁CNY raise food price permanently le…then we got to pay more~ haiz.

Took train back to JE to watch Jack Neo film: “Ah Long Pte Ltd”. Heng today oni $6 per ticket…if nt honestly this movie ain’t worth to watch at all.

The storyline is boring…though the lines between the actors and actresses may be funny. Fann as a老大ok la, but Mark Lee that sissy really pisses u off at times. The show is mainly about Malaysia de gang ba…加个“新马”de字眼oni to prove tat the show’s got a SG director and artistes I reckon. 45% of the dialogues’ in Cantonese, 30% in Hokkein and the rest in mandarin.

A lot of血腥画面被comical de画面取代…which is gd la since this is a family show. 总觉得Fann在这部戏里的艺术牺牲不值得, dun expect any to hear any “whoa!” even. I reckon this is the worst movie I’ve seen from Jack Neo. Dunno is it cos my看电影的要求变高了? 还是Jack Neo de film不再有引起国人共鸣的创意了?


Rating: 1/5

*Currently busy with my new SE W580i phone which I gt today…overall paid $200, plus a new plan, SIM card, and travel charger. For my new number…hmm would inform u guys.*


*Juz knew tat Bel and WZ oso changed to W580i today...Zhen white and Bel grey....LX changed phone ysd too (W910i)! What's got into everybody!? Such a coincidence haha~*

Comments