年初三

*Chi new yr come and go fast...for me.*

Woke up at 12+pm cos mum came in to talk with me...regarding hp things. The whole afternoon basically using com nia. 5+pm reached YB's house for Chi new yr visit. It's been like a yr since I walked that path to YB's house haha.

She almost forgot that I was gg to her house...so 4.30pm then left ZL house lol. Haha...seeing YB's dad and mum again...and her dad was like: "Did you踏遍China?" LOL~ of cos I din~

ZL was playing Maple Story...k...I asked a lot about Maple from them cos I don't play...but still, it seems chim to me. Forget it...I'm simply lazy to play haha. YB's got rebonded hair now...when I saw her, she was still in her yellow dress...juz卸妆lor...ZL wanted her to wear dress when meeting his parents lol.

Had dinner at about 5+pm ba. Whoa...ate YB dad and mum拿手的dumplings again~ the bbq-ed chicken meat (if I'm nt wrong) is nice la! Nice dinner la...had together with YB's relatives. Her aunt said I“女大18变”...haha...*I'm going to be 20 soon actually haha!*

Oh yeah, then had little chats with YB and ZL. They applied for admissions into SMU, NUS and NTU...*haha hope we get into same U ba!* Ben nt there cos he only coming back from Malaysia tonight, gg back into army straight tml...haiz...so we can only meet up for KBox 2 wks later lor!

*Glad YB liked the presents haha.*

Night, they started playing "Black Jack". YB and Zl played as well....haha...smallest bet starts with $1, biggest $5 per round. Both of them "very safe" de la...$1 every time lol. I din play...but I did helped YB get "Black Jack" o! ZL got "double Ace" in the very same round somemore....haha. YB's dad seemed very "high" during the whole time. Then, YB's sis came back too...with her bf. Whoa...more and more ppl joined in the game...10+ ba haha.

Left at 10.30pm. Nice time spent there. *Thanks la YB!*

*XY didn't come to stay overnight...ah so sian...if nt we can watch "Lollipop" show together haha.*

Comments