Impolite ppl

I know it’s very normal for u to bump into impolite ppl in life…be it anywhere or anytime. Yeah, I “met” with such a person this morning. Mr J, from K.M. Industrial Supply *initials for confidential purpose…I’m giving him some “face” here…but yes I know clearly who he is.* called my company. I picked up the call and he wanted to check on some stocks. Suay thing is I can’t seem to find the good after typing in the code, so I told him, after taking some time to double-confirm with him the code he gave and typing in the “a-bit-laggy” JWalk system, that I would transfer his call to another person to help check. Rude Mister J blamed me for being too slow and that I’m “wasting his time”. *Hello!? I’m even more unlucky k… wasting my precious saliva talking to u!* I passed the call to someone in the end, and I heard his last “haiz~” before I pressed the “TRANSFER” button on the phone.

*Count me unlucky…start of a morning…spoilt my morning. Took my apologies for nth…regular customer so what!?*

Anyway, it’s only this morning. I got over it quite fast, doubt I’ll bear any grudge against him la. *心胸宽大嘛!* Like I said…算我倒霉… 碰到无礼的家伙.
Got another call from another angmoh…looking for Shirline…but this time round I perfectly ok with his “a bit British-ish” de English o! Hmm…80% of the customers who called-in还算有礼貌, gt one guy heard my super fast “introductory dialogue” and he immediately went: “Whoa~” LOL!

*SM has her own rules when it comes to her things… she’s kinda “neat” as a person I would say. Juz like today, macham scared I’ll弄丢her papers. Well, I am a “neat” person too, but I won’t insist it on other ppl, at least nt for now.*

Today’s lunch was best among these 3days, with green veggie, chicken meat and toufu ($2.20). Again, chatted with Quincy about animals, nowadays parent de child-raising methods and blah. I dunno why, but chatting with her is always comfortable…feels like those neighbourhood auntie chat to you like tat…juz with better English of course. Ah! Ginny brought her 1-yr old son to office today, after taking half a day of child-care leave. He’s quite cute, then after a while Ginny’s husband came to take him away le.

Afternoon did filing and Jasmine came to ask me do issuing of sales order again. This time round got some diff, so she taught me again, then left me to do 3 orders. Of course, as a beginner, I met with some probs while doing la…kept on asking my colleagues what to do here and there…kinda paiseh leh.*不懂就要问嘛!* 3 issue orders, plus jiak-ba-lang phone calls and a bit of filing in the middle, took me like nearly 2hrs to finish ba~真的有够慢的!
*Being slow now still alright, pray that the pace picks up soon and pray hard that I don’t forget the steps on how to do ah!*

Got a call for Alvin in the afternoon, the person sounded like a friend of his, and he asked me to tell Alvin he called straightaway. I went over to the side of Alvin’s desk, wanted to tell him but he was so concentrated on the phone. So, I asked his friend to wait, wrote a short note, walked over to Alvin’s table. When he saw me appeared from the back, can see that he literally被吓倒! Cos he was like“怕怕”, patting his hand on his chest haha! So funny…was he too engrossed in the talk or did I really“飘”there?

One more unlucky thing for me is that I can’t use internet in the office! SM says that the management would check what we do de! She said even they themselves dun often use the net. Alamak, then the net’s kinda useless there. *怀念working in SPH and Jurong Spring CC neh~* Worse was that my mp3 USB port couldn’t go into the com’s USB port, so I can’t transfer DBSK’s pics into the com. Now, even the wish of sending the pics to my hotmail and dling them in office都破灭了!!!

Below’s meaningful ah…
如果您的微笑得不到回应,不要紧;
如果您的礼敬换来了无礼(粗暴),不要紧;(yeah…ppl like Mr.J)
如果您帮助他人,却不被接受,不要紧;
如果您的信任换来了背叛,不要紧;
如果他人不愿意回馈您的善行,不要紧;
如果真的能做到了,您就走在[德]的大道之上。
您的怨言、失望和受伤,都源自于您自己的私心。
无所求的,持续、在持续的在这条大道上迈步。
那么这条大道就会成为[道]之路。
--我是一个老人

*CHS friends…reminds u of老子、庄子吗? Haha!*

All right, some of my boring moments in office this morning~




My“经典百表情”drawings since D&T lesson back in sec sch days plus some grumbling de scribblings...
The view I see from my seat...the brand OMRON.Back view of one of my colleagues, Evelyn...seats opposite to me~The computer I face for almost 10hrs per day, every Mon to Fri...This cute pencil holder 's got a guitar design on it! My fav musical instrument o~One side of my desk...a bit messy.Right side...cute mousepad hor? Hehe~

Comments