Job

Morning Recruit Express de Shirley called…told me go down for interview. I pulled WZ and Michelle along. HL’s working at Raffles there…admin job. 15mins after Shirley’s call, Jacqie called wor…saying gt job for me le…at Tuas.

In the end, I accepted the Tuas one…starting work on nex nex mon. Let’s hope it won’t be too boring, nor pressurising haha. *有钱赚是好事!*

Chatted with HL and WZ at WZ’s house. I totally didn’t know about the “康熙来了show侮辱Singlish”de matter. Upon hearing some of the things that the guest artistes said on the show…3 words came to mind: 凭.什.么? Haha…honestly, on average, Singaporeans speak fluent English…we do speak Singlish… well, this is a form of identity I reckon. I guess they probably met the aunties/uncles that don’t speak English often…or maybe that policeman probably mispronounced the word “pregnant”.

Heard that one of the artistes did apologise on his blog, but on the basis that what he said on the variety show were right. He’s prejudiced I think…以少概多...只知道接下来他会被抨击得更加厉害吧! *I doubt any Taiwanese would like people of other nationalities laughing at their poor English right? I guess I’m stating a fact here…Taiwanese are poorer in English compared to Singaporeans, on average.*

*Pray hard that I win the free tickets to “L: Change The World”!!!*

Comments