Haircut, SPH talk and meet-up

Thurs:
Went for haircut. Auntie Jess say my hair and头皮very dry now…due to the dyeing of hair. So I steamed my hair after the hair cut…$35.
*Her fingernails kinda long and sharp ah…when washing hair for me kinda rough…haha now I miss No.21…he’s much more gentle lol.*
Now, my new hairstyle kinda short…make me look “toot-toot” de…haha but ok la. I liked the back of my hair…neat.

*Got an idea for my new小说ysn before sleep. “Sneak peek” here hehe:
明知道巴士都会有终点站,但我还是选择上车了。*


Fri:
*Kinda funny de dream last night…about Max and Xiah (Micky was in there too but he disappear very fast la)…omg…kinda sweet oso hehe…well…I’m always so “bad” in dreams~*

Morning 7+am woke up…macham nv slpt at all…was tossing in bed all nite cos couldn’t get to slp. *Well the dream is a sign of confirmation tat I slpt ba lol!*
Met LX, Bel and Joy at NP bus stop at ard 9am. They 3 all dress semi-formal wor…cos gg for job interview in the afternoon. So long nv go back NP le…lucky HF oso there…she led us to Lt76 haha. Huge grp of ppl there…all CHS yr 1-3 media track de ppl.

Guess who hosted the SPH talk? ND! MY Paper big boss editor XD oso there. He oni 40出头neh~ whoa…厉害lor! CND de very big boss, according to QW oso there…he looks kinda慈祥too. They intro about晚报、我报、早报and OMY website. ND forgot my name and she was like: “You’re AI NI right?” Then, she said sth again…think about SPH treating their interns “very well”…I din listen carefully but was laughing whole way out. ND oni worked for 1.5yrs nia…still got 4.5yrs more to go wor, as stated in the SPH Scholarship bond.
*Ok…that goes to show how “gd” my人缘/人际关系at SPH is~ LOL!*

They did a brief intro about a journalist’s job…hmm…as to what XD said: “When you see a large crowd on the streets, what would u do? Go up or stay away?”
I would go and see what happened…but XD said that a reporter has got to do more than that… “You got to go up really front, pull away all the others and be standing in front of whatever that happened.” Me? I doubt I would do so leh…at the most凑热闹…then keep any疑问 to myself.
ND said she loves to talk (one day can’t talk would suicide)…me? I LIKE to talk, nt LOVE. Being a journalist, really I think u got to dig ur nose into many matters…even if u might nt be interested in that topic. U have to be in the know, and nt for others to tell u 1st. In fact, u hav to be the one who tells others whatever happened.

Anyway, SPH scholarship sounds really gd…but the 4 yrs bonding really scares me away. I need my freedom…I’m afraid of being tied down unless I know that’s what I really want then I don’t mind being bonded la. Even if I am going to be a reporter in future, I won’t take the bond, juz go thru interviews lor. Cos I know if I am a reporter in future, it’s either 1. Interest sparks and I want it so much….or 2: I’m desperate for a gd job and no where else wants me…or 3: I really dunno what to do. *Hope nt option 3 cos that means I really no出息/志气.*


*人都会有妒忌心/不甘心,对吧?是正常的吧?*

Night met Jess at JP for dinner and movie. Her 22 yr old tall bf hor…walked away so fast…I haven’t even got a second to catch his“真面目”lol. Jess say he rushing away for tuition la. Her bf name “YS” leh…so coincidence with our another sec sch guy friend “YS”…juz diff intonation nia. Anyway, saw his looks in Jess hp…haha they look cute together.

We had Mac for dinner. I was blabbering away about my life in China...*Erm, haven say finish even after I went home~ too much to say le haha!* She told me Miss Pang got married last Nov or Dec, then HA got sms us all to go. But a pity I was in China…didn’t get to attend her wedding at the church, which was oso a sort of gathering for 4-01 bio class ppl. Jess said she forgot that I was in China, even sms-ed me, Ben and YB ask us go K-Box together~ haha…so I invited her for our singing session tml.

Then, went to catch “CJ7” at 6.55pm. My 2nd time watching this show…but why do I always find the show long when watching ah? Jess tot the movie a bit short (90+mins). Hmm…still would be touched near the ending part but compared to the 1st time I watched, the 2nd time wasn’t better…juz normal. SG de movie all in mandarin de, so I heard all the actors and actresses de original voice…except some like Stephen himself.
*Rmb the dad spank his son de part? In SG de, the “sound effect” very diff…I prefer the one in Malaysia theatre de…more real.*

Comments