年初一

Got bored and gossip-y on Tues night, so went to look up on info of Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder…they were engaged when Winona’s like 17yrs old, but the girl’s dad objected to their marriage…so sad. Die-hard romantic as Johnny Depp is…I was like “Wow! So nice~” when I read the fact: Once when 2 of them were at diff places doing filming, Johnny Depp filled Winona Ryder’s rm with 200 helium balloons as a surprise for her…she had great difficulty walking over to the other side of the rm to call and say thanks…LOL!

*农历新年到! 祝大家新年快乐喔!*

*Why has all the fun got to start only at night?*

Woke up at 11+am. Supposed to go grandma (mum side) house in the morning but they went to temple le, so we left for grandma (dad side) house at ard 1+pm. I tot that the living rm wasn’t as squeezy as like in the past. Greeted grandma 1st of cos…yeah every yr my relatives would say that my bro and I’ve changed. This yr many of them said bro mature le…*Someone said (JH if I’m nt wrong) bro now handsome wor!? OMG~* Me? Yeah…oni grandma saying a bit about my face again~ haha…我看开了about this sia. Btw, 三姑said I’d changed a lot *better/worse? I dunno*…till she can’t exactly recognise me le. She’s got new “angbao-giving” tricks this yr…no more连串的成语but a number of red packets, inside ranging from $2 to $50~ YM got the 50bucks one…lucky one!

Ok…as predicted: I’m being questioned all about my future…university admission, job in future, China trip etc. I’m glad to ans them all…I mean guys, China ain’t tat bad a place after all. But seems like LL sis doesn’t really like China ppl. Yeah, I mean those China ppl we see in SG are mostly“大嗓门”…they talk like no ppl’s business, bad code of conduct, attitude etc…but really…after being there for 4.5mths…it’s a totally different experience. I wouldn’t say I’m defending China ppl but nt all of them are as bad as those we see, or we picture them to be. It’s this stereotype thinking tat we ppl put on China ppl…but I strongly believe in the fact that “there are a mixture of all kinds of ppl, anywhere in the world”.
*Oh yeah…Ah Zun, I don’t sound like China ppl la…juz that maybe I speak mandarin more标准than average Singaporeans. That’s how my friends speak too…missy WZ~ haha!*


Many ppl were asking me if I’m gg back to China again…nope cos I’ve already graduated. However, I’m glad to say that looking back, the China trip was sth to be proud and happy about. Sth I was really embarrassed about…三姑、姑妈they all like knew about my internship at MYpaper…and三姑was like excited about the promotion of her “teh tarik” canteen stall haha~ *What if I ain’t a reporter in future? I can be a PR, editor, DJ etc~ Seriously, I’m only considering being a newspaper reporter.*

Was playing with MJ and JH throughout the day. SZ came into the bedrm near evening…talking to his friend on the phone…and one who’s interested in Korean I guess. He is…haha. Anyway, SZ grew a lot la! 1 yr nv see him and he tell me he’s now 173cm…when he’s only 14yrs old nia~ OMG~ ok maybe the badminton gene in him did helped. He wore the same pink collar-shirt as YM wor…tot the brothers had “bro wear” haha! But yeah SZ’d explained he’s had short sleeves and no stripes la.

Anyway, juz in case I forget one day, (LOL), better write down whatever I rmb about these cousins and nieces/nephews of mine~
XLS: Dad said he got a bit plumper than before…yeah I’d caught a little of him…in brown stripes de collar shirt…ok la…can still recognise him as XLS.
XLS elder bro: *All right, forgive me cos I dunno/forgotten some of their names* About the same…looks like XLS lor…in white stripe collar-shirt.
HM elder sis: Pretty face~ I tot so when I saw her coming into the kitchen…same as HM…both beauties. But no HM didn’t come again this yr…she muz be busy with looking after her child.
PY: This little niece of mine (pri 2 this yr nia…I’m older than her by like 12yrs old la!)…the way she talk very经典ah! Nowadays pri sch students很会讲话leh…scary…come to think of it…we’re considered单纯in my days le lol! Bu then, she’s cute as ever la…dunno which “handsome gor gor” she came for this yr again: Gary? Eddie? Edmond? YM? SZ? My bro? LOL~ok last person I’m joking!
PY bro and sis: hmm…now this nephew of mine don’t look like SZ anymore…haha…grew taller too. PY’s sis? My eldest niece…hmm…didn’t see her properly…mostly her背影cos she was sitting back-faced at me. Somemore, AX gor gor whole family left grandma house very early…came for only 1hr+ then left le.
MM: Ok…didn’t chat at all. Nth to say ba…but she didn’t changed a single bit to me haha. Heard that she’s waiting to go U as well.
YM: Shld be gg to U too…cos he ended NS, according to mum. Again, no changes haha.
Edmond: erm…didn’t talk to him…seemed emo *what I thought*…but bro did chatted with him…saying that he’s all about promoting JC~ lol. Mum said he’s gg for SMU and NTU de business course after his NS…gd luck!
Gary: Talked to him over dinner. Raymond was talking about how warm his 2-layer wear was…but I dunno, seems to me that Gary’s a guy who can take jokes very well. Anyway, he’d been to Mediacorp News for a wk de attachment…doing transcripts and all. Somehow, he’s more interested in what’s gg on at a radio station…well, he can always go for the media route in U.
Eddie: Think that he’s baby-face is still there…sec 4 mah…but he’s now even bigger-sized than Gary! How toned-up can he get sia! Think cos of his sports la…jia you for O lvls ba!
SZ: Erm…besides being a sec 2 (Regent sec) with 173cm de height…yeah he can grow even taller with being in badminton sch team. Scary…big changes to his height….when I saw him, I was like: “What? 1 yr and he’s like so much taller than me!?” LOL~ Funny how he can talk to his friend on the phone and me at the same time ah. Oh yeah…and he seems like“好友满天下”as well.
MJ: Sec 1 at Hillgrove sec now. Intro me to her chio bu friend…and I’d knew she’s been mature all along. Juz found out tat she gt more “vulgar” this yr le…spoke more粗俗字眼la…oops hah! She still rmbs how I “抛弃”her yrs ago when I went to ZX’s house to play haha~
JH: Honestly, she’s much more斯文now compared to past yrs. I’m glad…cos it seems like she’d grown up. Pri 5 le…shld be mah. No matter how顽皮she’s still in sch, at least I see her as more乖now. Happy to see this, JH? I’m praising u wor!

*I can still feel tat “joke” years ago…really the feeling is still there…haha. But no, I’m nt at all awkward now.*

*Sarcasms and anti-feelings are still ard…I feel it burning at times even. But I’ve learnt to笑看一切le! It takes time for me to prove myself ppl.*

Left at 8pm ba…this one-yr reunion thing is over. SZ, Gary, Eddie, YM and the uncles are gg for a “3-days movies trip” thing, starting from today…watching those贺岁片. We took taxi hm, went to grandma house (mum side) at night. Got some hongbaos again…haha.

All right, tml’s gonna be the 2nd round of拜年and “cousin-seeing” day again.

*I'm gg for W580i now...after seeing MJ's phone...so pretty lar!*
Nitez.

Comments