Movies and JB trip

Mon afternoon was watching “Death Note part 1” on my laptop…about mysterious killing cases…I saw the “L” movie de trailer in the theatre before I decide to watch this movie. Found the 1st part of the movie online…Honestly, “Kira” reminds me a bit of Han Kyung. “L” is a weirdo youngster who likes sweet stuff so much! Honestly, I prefer him and he attracts audience more easily I guess. The ending? No ending lor…so right now I’m desperately finding part 2 of the movie!

Rating: 4/5

*绕了一大圈,原来或许最不懂得孝顺的是我。*

Went into JB with HL 1st cos WZ went to SingTel to buy new hp, but didn’t get any in the end. Went ard looking for龙飘飘’s chi new yr cd/karaoke disc for mum…but weird they dun have it in Malaysia. HL got herself the movie DVD “Whisper”. Got some Yummy Yoghurt, I bought a pair of brown slippers (RM19.90), same as the one that Michelle bought the last time. Not bad…very休闲…comfortable to wear as well.

Went to Neway Karaoke. Koped kinda a lot of buffet food~ some were nice! The rm was cold…with 3 mics leh! So难得that u get to hav 3 mics in a rm nowadays. But no use la…since HL doesn’t sing lol. Later, WZ joined in. She’s unlucky la, queued 1hr at SingTel to know tat the hp model she wanted was out of stock. The system sounded a bit weird…maybe cos the stereo sound was a bit too loud…my voice sounded as if it was muffled. Anyway, from 6.15pm till 11.30pm…it was only RM30 per person…the song system in Neway is very updated le, compared to KBox. KBox shld really buck up in this, esp their English and Korean songs ah! *Neway’s got like DBSK’s Jap and Korean karaoke MVs lor! Original~*

*My penny of tots to Jac: Nv ever think in such a way. It isn’t easy to come this far…hold on to it tightly then can u 2 go far, and then can ur dreams come true with someone whom u really like…and nt juz a him who can fulfil ur wants/wish atm.*

Reached HL’s hm at ard 1+am. Showered till 2+am, then 3 of us watched “Edward Scissorhands”. 2nd time tat I am watching this movie…watching alone and with friends de feelings’ totally different. I wasn’t as focused this time round, but the touching parts again, didn’t fail to touch me though. HL was sneezing away too haha…WZ was…erm…untouched I guess? LOL…anyway, I realised I found Johnny Depp’s smile very attractive...the angle.

The movie ended at ard 4+am ba. Then I continued to finish the Death Note part 1 movie tat I haven’t finish watching in the afternoon. WZ went to slp 1st, HL and I chatted till ard 6+am then slp ba. I woke up at 2pm, leaving her house ard 3pm to meet Bel at Douby Ghaut MRT control. Missy lazy Bel said that she would sms me when she steps out of house, so I walked ard at Causeway pt 1st.

Bel cut to shoulder-length le her hair…but looks the same from front haha. We went to CoolZone…kinda ulu de corner…the place the shop’s located at. 1st thing that came to my eyes was the whole row of DBSK mags outside the shop~ Some were the pictorials I saw in China…here they sell very ex lor. One can cost SGD30 when it’s only RMB45 in China…whoa they earn like a whole S$20 sia! *Phew, lucky I bought some of them when I was in China!* I pre-ordered Lollipop’s pictorial and gai ban CD la…pray they have stock ba. The gal seller…think she’s only student ba…oso DBSK fan lol. Somehow, I dun like her attitude. Think the whole shop’s almost full of DBSK, Lollipop and Fahrenheit things…a lot! Guess they are so popular now~ Bel was finding her NEWS and Yamapi stuffs…in the end she spent like near 60bucks ba (if I nt wrong) buying mags and pic cards. *Sia…if gt a chance I oso want to work in such a place leh~*

2 of us went to PS de Swensens to eat. I had mango lychee and Merry Mint ice-cream ($6). Bel had baked rice. Suddenly find mango lychee very sweet lol. *Alas…I’m nt taking care of my health sia haha~* Bel told me all about the history of NEWS and her idol lor…finally I think I can recognise few of them…*I mean juz now while eating haha.* Chatted about our U’s choice, new yr outings, Sep Love blah…haha…nt bad a chat.

*Yeah I know it’s my fault…but my stupid temper juz went out of control, as always.
为什么总要在大吵之后才来后悔痛哭呢?
为什么总要在不愉快之后才会想起对不起呢?
Arghh… I’m such a childish and selfish brat at times.*

Comments