K Box gathering

*Stupid ATM…if my $40 flies away cos of u…I’ll abish u! Hmph!*

Met Ben, CC, Jess and YB at Clementi. I reached later than YB leh~ miracle sia haha! Last time went K Box was before I left for China… now the menu changed new one de le…price oso shot up like siao! Each person $25…when I saw the 3-digit bill on the slip of paper, I was like omg~

The 1st rm system got prob, so we changed rm. Miracle we didn’t take any photo leh haha. YB and Jess were complaining how dirty the toilet at Clementi was. There was this moth, according to Ben, flying ard in the rm…and he spent like 5mins trying to chase it out of the rm! So funny seeing ppl trying to “piak” the moth here and there…reminded me of how I used to “piak” those fat flies in my hostel back in China.

Ben: “Gd buddy” with张栋梁…try to stick to singing his song la ah! I mean his voice suit these kind of songs more…avoid too high-pitched de ah…cos singing unsuitable songs (as I learn from the net) hurts our声带de.
YB: Haha same…as小声as I heard in the past. Actualli her voice oso kinda kiddy at times haha.
Jess: I miss her childish voice ah! Really…sounds like 3yr old singing but of cos nt “yi-yi-ya-ya” la…this “little kid” *younger than me lol* knows how to sing de! Sometimes, I’m surprised by how her voice sounds the same in all kinds of songs…gt strong个人风格ah~
CC: Ah…this guy ah…muz be偷偷练习-ing when I was in China haha. Jay’s slow songs are still his fav and his falsetto is getting better le ah! I heard his “back-up vocals” in不想懂得, 亲爱的那不是爱情and one of Fish’s songs…eh…that假音is quite gd wor~ I mean female singer de key a guy has to use falsetto to sing…but oso tough to sing it gd ah. If he continues to improve on his高音and假音ah, then he can go join星光帮competition le la lol!

Took bus185 to market there and walked to the shoes shop with YB. She saw heels she liked but no more of her shoe size available. Hmm…I don’t know if those slip-ons suit me leh…I really seldom wear those, much less heels in daily life. Well, maybe when I work in future, I would get used to wearing all these frequently.

*Starting work on Tues ba…haiz…no more late nights for me!*

Comments