American Idol Season 7

*The little boy in my dream is so cute…hmm…the reincarnation of my granddad?*

Watching this till like 5am in the morning on Tues. All kinds of ppl in America…some talented, some nt so. I realise most of their sound like almost the same leh…powerful and strong voices. Couldn’t exactly hear the unique-ness in them haha. *Maybe cos I’m used to listening to Asian artistes…or they’re still a gem in the mud, yet to be discovered.*

Saw a lot of very young contestants…most of them ageing from 16-21years old. Some very interesting stories from them as well…like 1 kept his fingernails (those he cut since young), twins share 1 girlfriend, a 24yrs old guy who hasn’t even kiss any gal before cos he said he want his first kiss on his wedding…blah. *Saw some gd-looking dudes as well~*

*Hayden Christensen from “Jumper” looks very familiar…it’s like I’ve seen him in other movies before. Nevertheless, handsome guy…oops pray HL don’t see this…if nt she’s gg to swoon over Hayden le.*

Anyway, my fav contestants from AI 7 now shld be Josiah and David, only 16, 17 years old…with a very wide, gd-looking smile. Josiah made a mess with his performance of “Stand By Me”, I thought his gg to be out 100% but the 3 judges still let him in, with Paula and Randy admitting that they are his “fans”. *Hey, even Simon can be an angel…I’m surprised!*

The rocker nurse and rock chic Carly oso left me with a deep impression…yes they gt thru! 1 “Emma Watson look-alike” got booted out…she’s too young and inexperienced I guess. There is a Caucasian-philippines混血儿Ramiele too…she’s petite and cute…great she went in.

*So funny seeing the 3 judges bickering…over choosing the top 24.*

The “Carrie Underwood look-alike” din get thru…sad…she’s quite pretty. Brooke the sweet nanny oso went thru~ yeh! The young, girly-looking Danny (resmembles Hee Chul from some angles) went in too. I see a number of rockers in the 24 too…yeah nice rock songs to wait for I guess. In the end, they still didn’t let Josiah thru! *I feel sad…wanted to see more of him de.* Josiah was still strong…he congratulated other contestants…大方. Well, let’s hope he do work it out as a singer songwriter or sth. Also, Kyle was booted out but Simon said he disagreed with that decision…he挺Kyle…I tot he looked kind of unique… nerdy-businessman…reminded me of Clay Aiken haha.

*Ok…can’t go to苏打绿concert le.*

Comments