七浦路shopping

*Shugs... most prob can't take any module from other department le! Wat stupid new rule for departmental exchange students is that!?*
Went for鲁迅精读... 1 mid-term essay of 3000words and 1 closed book final exam. *Sian I hate exams neh!* Gt to buy a txtbk if I were to take this module.

*夹杂在欢笑中的烦躁,难受但却又是自作自受。*

Took the MRT to南京东路站cos we wanted to go there at 1st. Saw Shanghai's famous南京步行街.
我们还真的步行到附近的东方明珠塔那里leh! The whole stretch gt "Europe feel" lor haha.
Anyway, we hopped on a cab, initially wanting to go to城隍庙街, but after hearing from uncle (plus from wat I can rmb), the place is nt wat we really wanna shop... so uncle recommended淮南路. Then again, tat place is full of normal shopping centres (i.e. can't "kill price" one), so we gave up the tot and told uncle to go to七浦路since tat's the oni place in Shanghai with批发malls.
I tell u! The amt of shops and clothes here... simply win Bangkok lo! Too many shops in one mall.. and there are quite a few malls ard the area lor! *Can u imagine like 70+ shops in one lvl?* The七浦兴旺服饰城is really huge! WT and I spent a lot la... I spent like less than RMB200 buying 3 bags (RMB90) and 2 tops. *Wanna get some necklaces... damn the person dun wanna lower to my asked price!* We walked till tired sia.
Took the train back to江湾镇station, and we went to第一食品again... had Saizeria(?) for dinner... cos WT and Michelle were so excited since SG has tat too lol. I ordered the clam with spag in soup (RMB12)... nice o... juz the "oil is free" one lor haha.

*So paiseh to ask my roomie Karen to help with printing even some things.*

Comments