IKEA...

Went for our photoshoot at 10号楼for复旦大学一卡通student card. The whole process was kinda fast and we gt our student card fast... for RMB20. Then, 3 of us walked to复旦步行街(南区)for early brunch haha.
We went into a western restaurant and I ordered this codfish + cabbage + veggie soup + watermelon set meal for RMB20. It's quite nice o... love this. We were chatting away and WT was sharing her past relationship stuff with us haha.
*肉夹馍、鸡蛋饼etc... I wanna try all the路边小吃~*
"诗经与传统文化" lecture at 1.30pm was quite a bore... we were playing with itouch almost thruout lol. I mean, I did listened to the cher, and asked him about the exam format and stuff... dunno if I wanna take though. *I'm pretty sure I want to take 6 mods though... dun wanna waste this "pass/fail" chance lol.*

Met Karen and 4 of us hopped on a cab, dropping WT and Michelle at五角场, while Karen and I went to Sony's service centre at漕溪路129号to repair her Vaio's screen tat's spoilt. *Lappy oni 2wks old nia lor!* Half an hr ride b4 we reached the place... ride was RMB80+.
Poor Karen... gt to wait for about 1wk b4 she can get her lappy back.
Anyway, we saw the one and only IKEA in Shanghai... so decided to go "tour" haha.
Got to have our bags put into a big IKEA bag b4 we could go upstairs to start shopping lor. The place was kinda big... and nice mini showrooms too.
Karen gt herself cushion, mugs, mini lamp and blanket.
*If there's a place I'd live long-term in, I would hav loved to spend more on designing it.*

Evening took MRT back from漕溪站from line 3, switched to虹桥站at line 10... back to江湾镇体育场站... like 20+ stops sia. *Forgot to check hw much there is left in my farecard... shugs.* Met Michelle and WT for dinner... I had the most awful noodle since I came here... 荷包蛋双菇面, for RMB12... so nt worth... yucks.

Comments