Letters to Juliet + a lil' update of SM Town'10 concert in Shanghai!

B4 I go on to the "more highlight" of this post... let me juz fill u guys in with a movie I watched juz nw... "Letters to Juliet".
Been seeing a lot of Amanda Seyfried lately, in such genres of movies esp.
I'd love to reply letters if I'd gotten such a job though haha.
Eh... the ending was "so Romeo & Juliet" lol.

Rating: 3.5/5

Ok~ my whole sat was basically my 1st exp of SM Town concert! Michelle came back with the fangoods she helped buy for me... a DBSK-cartoon designed tumbler, schedule book and cardholder... for RMB75 in all. *She and her friend reached there at like 7+am to "sweep" some freebies lor... I gt a red lightstick from her too hehe.*
WT, Michelle, and I went out with TZ at about 4+pm. The sky was gloomy and it rained early afternoon. Weather forecast said there would be strong wind and rain these 2 days... luckily the sun came out near evening.
We cabbed down, and reached虹口足球场. *Ppl were flooding the MRT "shopping xchange" lor.* Bought BK香辣鸡腿包(RMB15)for dinner haha... it's delicious! Juz 3 photos I took outside the stadium b4 we went in...
It was super humid while we waited at the stairs leading to our seats area lor. The security oni left a little space for 1 to go thru at a time while he checked our tickets... everyone squeezed over here lot... in no orderly manner. Anyway, our seats was nt bad I would say... for the cheapest ticket of RMB380 haha!
I'm real glad I'd went to this concert... it's my 1st time gg to SM Town'10 concert, and in Shanghai. The 4hrs was a enjoyable one. But juz exactly hw fun was it? Tune in to the next post for my complete update on the concert hehe~

Comments