Shanghai 3rd Sep 2010 updates~

Stupid IT person knocked heavily on my door 9+am in morning! *I told the man to come at 11am and he said ok one eh!* Realised I couldn't connect to internet cos my cable was plugged the the wrong port... aiyoh.
Anyway, since I woke up early, took some pics of my current dorm... hehe.
Haha... nt very neat... nt messy either. *Anyway, I'm nt the kind to do up a place nicely unless I know it's gonna be a place I'm gonna stay very long at... 5mths is nth haha.*

Met WT and Michelle and we went to东门to try our luck in buying the so-called "regisered hp card no." but din find it la. We had late dinner at富江食府. The boss was kinda friendly, and so were the cook. *Lol the "waiter" was literally sitting down nex to us while we were fussing over the order of food lor... so funny.* I ordered the鱼香肉丝面 (RMB5) while WT and Michelle had土豆肉丝犯. The funny thing was after this cook took their orders, and nex he heard tat I wanted "noodles", he was like "Can u dun eat noodles? Eat rice mah..." LOL la... he's simply lazy to do the noodles la! In the end he asked if I was ok with刀削面... seeing tat he was joking and I din want to make things diff for him... so ok lo haha. Anyway, the portion was really huge but it tasted quite gd o.
 
We went back to hostel a while b4 cabbing down to虹口足球场to meet Michelle's friends. *It's funny hw every MRT station here had a "shopping exchange" eh haha.* Btw, 虹口足球场is really huge and I'm so excited we're gonna see SM Town's concert nex wkend there woo!
Walked along the way and saw kids' amusement park and others... really too much to see sia!

We went to this川味烤鱼restaurant for dinner, recommended by Michelle's friends. OMG... RMB38 in all... kinda salty though the food there.
Walked ard a bit b4 we went back to dorm. Took some random pics of the mart downstairs my dorm, washing machine card and door card lol. *So many Korean snacks sia...*

*Alamak... seems like I spend money quite fast eh... aiyoh!*

Comments