圆缘园

Shan't say much about today besides the fact tat we caught a vid showing a tradition from a minority race in云南... slaughtering of pigs, chickens and cows... omg.

*真是一分钱一分货啊...但我一直不停地买啊~omg.*
赛老师recommended this chill-out cafe called "圆缘园" at the 2nd flr of a shop at步行街. I love the "swinging bench" there... and WT and I were swinging almost non-stop together LOL.
There's a minimum spending of RMB15 if we were to stay and chat there... it opens till 3am o! The Taiwan爱玉冰 (RMB16) was fragrant~ I kinda liked my "vegetarian" dinner too... for RMB22 haha. 3 of us shared the fried chicken cubes (RMB22) but it was salty la... so-so nia. I guess I would miss such a comfy place after I go back to SG haha.
Anyway, here's my confirmed timetable in Fudan~ kinda "slack-ish" but hopefully I can still catch up when we're back in NTU lo.
*Shopping on taobao is craziness...*

Comments