8 parcels in one day...

Woke up in the morning by a call from中国移动... dang they juz can't help with the refund of my RMB50 for the hp top-up. I sms-ed the other party and he/she simply din bother to return... okie I'm suay la.
Received like 5 sms-es from韵达快递company... calling me to take my parcels in the afternoon but since I couldn't make it, I postponed it to evening.

Met up with WT and Michelle and we walked to街客to buy our sushi... the lady was kinda slow today sia... we waited for like 20+mins for 3 sushi. Then, we had to literally gobble down our sushi as we walked to复旦正门to wait for the shuttle bus to张江校区. Lucky the bus din come earlier... and we reached like 5mins b4 the bus came.
Had the last中国民俗文化lect with瑞琪b4 she took the train to eslewhr for her friend's wedding.
*Weather was hot cos of the sun... but temp was cold... so no sweat.*
Rushed back to hostel (picked up a parcel from申通along the way) and I called up获得满 ("Waterman") for a new bucket of drinking water. He was rather slow... and I had to ask Michelle to help me take one of my快递from圆通company.
Finally, after the man delivered our water, I went downstairs to the backgate and the delivery guy from韵达快递came in a few mins. He saw me and askd for my name... and after I answered, he was like "Oh~ you." So paiseh la... and he further asked hw many sms-es did I get from their company and I was like "5~" haha! *No. of sms = no. of parcel* Then the uncle jokefully said lucky I came down to take, if nt a few days later, my stuff would pile up LOL! *See hw much I'm spending on taobao... omg!* Later, Karen came back home with a big box too... after her shopping. There lies another of my taobao orders (books mainly) with her haha~
*I need to curb, seriously...*

Went out to this Thai restaurant along北区for dinner.


3 of us had the same set: seafood curry rice + chicken meat + shrimp (RMB20). I had Thai Iced Tea (RMB3) too... nt bad. Kinda重口味I would say... while the curry's rather sweet on its own. Walked to五角场and I gt a hair treatment lotion from Shiseido (Aquair) for RMB45... hopefully it'd help "save" my dry and fizzy hair. Had sprite float (RMB7) from Mac too... in a cold weather haha! *WT's ice-cream mochi is "made of rock" lor!*

*十一黄金周大概就会呆在宿舍吧。。。sian啊~*

Comments

zhen said…
Taobao shopping is hard to curb la..simply has everything..i rem collecting parcels everyday and a few in a row each day..now dun dare to go on the website cus so tempting, only can see cant buy..haha..so missing online shopping..

why break not gg out tour le?
Snowman said…
zhen ah... ur commment so "discouraging" me from CURBING lol~ but yeah indeed diff.

cos full here and there and we couldnt decide go whr. since oni 2 days wk sch... can go later haha.