6th Sep 10

Saw this vid of ZE:A dancing to a Heartbeat + a trot song on "Flowers"... the guys were hilarious and cute lor haha!


Auto woke up at 6+, 7am in the morning when I set the alarm to 8am. WT, Michelle and I went over to新闻学院for out 1st ever module in Fudan uni...影视广告制作. No cher came into the classrm but this cleaning uncle came and told us there were no lessons taking place in HQ302 today... and we happened to see WT (Ngee Ann poly) and we all went down to the admin office to asked. The lady told us due to Shanghai Expo, the lessons for 3rd yr modules will be postponed to Nov 1st then start class lo.
In order nt to take any risk, 3 of us decided nt to take tat module... though we're interested. We walked to a nearby anime/comics cafe and slacked there for a while b4 deciding wat to do in the afternoon b4 our nex lesson in the evening.
I had this lavendar milk tea (RMB24) which tasted rather awful seriously. WT and Michelle's strawberry and mango ice-blended were much better. The french fries was very oily and salty too. However, Michelle's sunny side-up looked nt bad. In the end, we decided to take the train to南京东路.
We were walking towards line 10 when suddenly Michelle pointed out tat we actualli reached五角场! *It's actualli so near to sch... about 15mins walk.* Randomly walked about there: 上海书城 (DBSK albums u see below!), had炸虾饺and chawamushi (RMB10), walked up to cinema, then to some大卖厂which we finally found after a while... and I gt a top again... for RMB39. Oh, I oso bought a simple double ring necklace for RMB10 hehe.
Went for early dinner at 4+pm to第一食品building's 5th flr... a Korean restaurant. We 3 had kimchi fried rice (RMB18) which WZ recommended to me. It's really nice o... juz tat the portion's really huge... I couldn't finish! *Regret nw... I so hungry... shld hav da pao back and re-heat it to eat as supper haha.*

Came back Fudan for our影视艺术审美lecture. See the sch... sight of bicycles here and there.
Went HGX502 for class... they using blackboards here o...

*I hate ppl telling me wat to do when I noe wat they say is wat I will nt do.*

*rRandom: 这种想念。。。这种不舍。。。应该会随着他的离去,很快消失的。*

Comments