11/09/10: SM Town'10 Concert in Shanghai!

I tried to search online for the correct programme list for this concert but it seems there ain't any official nor correct one... and my poor memory has failed to rmb all of the items performed.
Super happy tat night when we went for the concert haha... Super Junior is like the "main lead"... cos they appeared for more than 50% of the whole SM Town concert la! Girls
Generation too but they have more male fans I guess, and some of their songs simply sounded too childish for me and WT haha. SHINee appeared many a times too... and dang I knew almost all of their songs... the ballad was nice too! *Jong Hyun's really the kind one might fall for at 1st sight... in WT's case too lol.* Any Onew's vocal wow-ed me too... when he did a duet with Ryeo Wook! Jong Hyun and Ye Sung's duet blown me off.
Oh Super Junior! Kyu Hyun was so cute... he sang a duet with Seo Hyun haha... so sweet. Hee Chul's solo rocker performance with Taemin dancing and Henry playing the violin was fierce o! *Hee Chul's doing the "gay" thing again~ lol.*
And I guess as predicted, DBSK's U-Know and Max were the real leads tat night! Din imagine they'd come out by钢丝la~ so suave when they "flew" all the way to the stage haha! *Max's figure really gt fan gals drooling... hw did he get so fit all of a sudden!?* They did some DBSK songs but were short portions... and dang all the DBSK fans sitting at my side were screaming their lungs out... so loud tat I couldn't hear Max's high pitch at all lor!
f(x)'s song was nice and their dance were gd too. Victoria looks pretty on-screen really. BoA was as powerful yet her ballad was soothing too. I liked Zhang Li Yin's voice most still... though gals like Luna, BoA, TaeYeon could sing too, I tot Li Yin's voice is juz distinctive... her live singing was amazing! A pity she oni sang 2 songs. *Ah hw I wish Xiah was there to sing "Timeless" with her~* Kangta's solo sounded gd. SJ-M's appearance was a surprise to me... with Han Kyung replaced by Si Won nw. *Their rendition of“到了明天”and“迷”were gd!*   
Can't say hw much I enjoyed... but anyway here are pics to prove! *Din take pics of fangoods I gt there... lazy haha.*
Michelle said some fans cried when they see DBSK oni left with 2 members in SM now... yeah I miss the 5 singing and dancing together, seriously. *我看的第一个SM Town演唱会,竟然没有完整的SJ,也没有完整的东方神起... 可惜吧!* Overall, the 4hrs concert was worth my RMB380 even though DBSK members appeared oni for like 15mins haha... I mean even if SG organises one, it would be diff from this I reckon.

Anyway, juz a quick update for today since it's a short day outside. The wind was blowing fiercely while Michelle and I were in鲁迅精读lecture. *Decided to take tat... hopefully nt too diff.* Lunch冒着雨went to韩林炭烤to have kimchi rice(RMB18)... damn the service was slow... we waited more than half an hr leh! I almost wanted to leave le... when our凉拌金针菇(RMB15) came. *I dun really like most of their service attitudes here in China... 懒懒散散的.*

Comments