2 unlucky incident...

*Shall update my Hangzhou trip asap.*

Set my alarm to 8am but I oni gt up half an hr later on Sun. WT had sore throat and was tired, so oni Michelle and I went to class. I bought a RMB50 top-card card for my Shanghai no. To think I was clever... I rmb-ed the start of my no. as "138...", plus I "itchy-hand", go and press for Eng instruction on top-up procedure while doing it... in the end? The RMB50 went to someone esle who had the wrong no. I keyed in... and tat person is outside Shanghai... so the customer service centre here couldn't help me retrieve my money back too. I called the other party but that idiot din pick up... phone off whole day. So? I had to buy a new top-up card worth RMB50~ aiyoh paid RMB100 yet gt oni RMB50 nia. *Pray tat person gets back to me asap... and would be kind enough to return me my money.*

*中国史学经典传统is a mod I find intriguing. Maybe cos I love to ponder, so I was rather awake throughout the lect even though Michelle tot it was boring. 人来到这个世界上为何?我想我已经有了大概的人生目标。与像海子这样“为了一首诗来到世上”相比,我只能说自己仍然在艺术与哲学界的边缘外徘徊着。*

Had民间文学导论lect in the afternoon. *So the 2 angmohs are Russians I reckon?* The 2nd unlucky incident happened after I went back to hostel and brought my clothes to wash in the washing machine. It's the 1st time I'm using this particular washing machine. After 45mins, I went to check if the clothes are tried (by right it shld) but they were still wet! So, I ran the water again... and b4 I went out to class, I checked again... dang still wet la! In the end, had to bother Karen to help me take my wet clothes back to hostel... and I had to squeeze dry them by hand. *rainy day whole day... kinda diff for clothes to dry eh.*

Dinner was at满汉楼after our中国现代名著选讲lect. We were on“狂人日记”... nt bad a lesson.






Anyway, dinner costed each of us RMB29. The sotong and宫爆鸡丁was quite nice, but the土豆丝and家乡豆腐were very salty and oily o... esp the latter.

Comments