천국의 우편배달부

*The weather is so cold at night... can feel it nw.*

Din go out today cos Michelle, WT and I were all feeling super lazy haha. Had instant noodle for lunch and yucks it really isn't nice. *香芋酥was nice though!* Was taobao-ing the whole day la... shugs and money is rolling out real fast cos I'm seeing and buying things here and there. Collected the Colonize tee I bought for bro... it sure looks great and hopefully it fits bro well.

Had the duck rice(RMB13) take-away for dinner... omg it's yummy la! Michelle and WT wanted to slim down lor... one had porridge and another one oni had pathetic small bowl of noodle lol. *I'm worried I'd gain weight too but aiyah... tasty food's more impt lol.* 

Watched“海派甜心”since a few days ago... and Show Luo's character with tat "mushrm hairstyle" was kinda funny... but as an audience, I could easily guess hw the show would end... and plus I wasn't very interested in neither the story plot nor the actors/actresses... I stopped watching after 7episodes or so.    


Finally, a movie I'd waited for so long... oh my "giraffe neck"... Hero's "천국의 우편배달부"!

I already bought the Chi novel for this movie.
The story's ok... but I liked the little twist there.
Hero ah... any gal beside him juz fails to "shine" haha.

Rating: 3.5/5

Inspiration came and I wrote sth for this movie. Poem? Prose? I dunno... juz words.

*Shld I really buy so much nw? I am overspending by a lot, ain't I? But the thing is... why ain't I guilty at all!? Oh cham~*

Comments