南区新发现...

Woke up oni at 8.30am this morning... late haha. *WT overslpt even worse~* It's about 18 to 22 degrees celcius for the day... my hands already felt cold. Walked to六教with Michelle for our中国诗学经典导读. *I think I love philo for its complexity, the abstract-ness, the "juz-think-and-think-non-stop" work u'd hav to do for such a subject haha.*
*我一直希望,念书不要只为考试。如果真的是这样,我会更加愿意去读我所喜欢的。*


Had lunch at one of the eateries at南区. The酸辣土豆丝饭 (RMB7) was really spicy lo... couldn't take it after a while. The tomato egg soup tat came along was very bland though. *Michelle and WT's super into horoscope and blood type analysis thingy recently...*
Went for民间文学导论lecture and cher was on神话today... I kept dozing off in class lol. Lecture ended at 3.10pm and I met Michelle and WT, b4 we 3 rushed off to光华楼to "chop seats" for中国现代文学名著选讲lecture. *This mod is very popular... those China students chop seats very kua zhang one la... can come like few hrs b4!* So, we went in at like 3+pm, listening to one IT mod lecturer chanting away... so boring haha.
*I look nicer without specs? Maybe I shld try contact lenses some day haha.*
Was bored, and I saw this random view outside the window... nt bad hor?
Anyway, once the lesson ended at 5pm, Michelle realised many students from the earlier class were students for our mod too... so many of them stay put for lesson. We put our books there to "reserve" seats b4 gg back to步行街for dinner. Had小八爪+里脊肉as the main ingredients for my sushi roll (RMB10)... so-so nia la. WT and Michelle had鸡蛋灌饼. Drank奶茶三兄弟as we walked towards this stretch of road further inside步行街 and guess wat!? There are like fast food, buns and北京烤鸭selling there! *Gosh the food I miss most nw at ZUCC would be the "street-way-北京烤鸭" liao~*  
Shan't touch on the lecture since it ain't really interesting... since we're on“吃人”all the way haha. Well... the night sky pic I took above... so weird hor? Sth white in the clouds...

*Dorm闹鬼?不会吧?Karen juz told me about a rumour regarding a Korean gal being raped in the lift by a black long ago...* 

Comments