continued... from 4th sep to 5th sep!

Gt to share this b4 sch starts!
So after registration, 3 of us went back to our rms and I was surfing the net all afternoon. Someone knocked on my door then and I opened the door to see an angmoh lady at the door. She's袁老师's student, a senior student in Journalism studies, and was here to look for Karen and her mum for dinner I think. We exchanged nos and at 1st she told me her name was "Ju-Li-Ya" but since I'm lazy to type in Chi, I asked for her Eng name... Julia. Alamak... she looked a total blondie but her mandarin is awesome~ gd la!
*Can't wait to start on taobao asap!*
At about 6.30pm, we went for dinner... walking up somewhr ajacent to武川路tat side. *上海真是。。。环保袋子每个要算几毛钱也就够了,就连开街灯的电都要省啊~* Saw a few小吃shops along the way but they were nt appetising... instead宁国府 and小绍兴attracted our attention~ they are sorta like酒楼kind of restaurants.
We ordered 3 dishes:酸辣汤(RMB12)、石锅八爪鱼(RMB32)and烧肉拼盘(RMB38).
Eh I reckon the酸辣汤I chose was the best out of all... 很开胃. The sotong ones was nt bad, juz tasted too麻辣which I dislike. The last dish was sweet and salty LOL. *重口味everywhr in China la~* Dinner costed us RMB88 in total.

*我觉得自己有时候思想就是跟别人比较不一样。*
Randomly took a pic of东方明珠塔from my balcony... looks like night painting hor? Lol.

I'm all alone in the rm nw! Roomie's gone out to stay overnight. Sch's starting tml at 9.55am, and guess wat? I hav a module intended to listen on weds... which is very far away! Show u guys hw HUGE Fudan uni is...
My hostel and most of the lessons are at邯郸校区,whereas one module will be at张江校区~ faint sia.

*期待认识新朋友们啊!*

Comments

Anonymous said…
why the hell you chose a module that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away from han dan lu? haha