Shanghai 4th Sep 2010 update~

Woke up in the morning, and Michelle, WT and I met and went to工商银行together. On the way, we stopped at街客to buy our brunch haha.
The octopus sushi was oni at 10 for RMB10! Nt bad o... the person did on the spot hehe. Their bubble tea wasn't nice though. We were eating while walking to the bank tat Michelle's friend recommended us to open an acct with. *There are many diff banks in China lor... dunno which to choose sia.* 
We had to fill in 3-4 forms b4 we could open an acct. The volunteer guy there was kinda helpful... and he's sorta amused by our SG passport too lol. It costed me RMB15 to open an acct... their staffs attitude were ok la... nt too bad.
Then we took cab to七浦路. *Weird cos it looks a bit diff from the place I went to 3yrs ago.* I think there's a "Korean craze" in China nw, so there's actualli a  shopping centre named “韩国服饰”building sia. We went in, and WT 1st gt 3 tops for RMB100. The clothes style were rather the same here and there... and I gt a top for RMB40 haha. *Managed to cut RMB25, but I'll make sure I cut more from nw on haha.* Next, we walked over to the鞋子地下城nex to it, and they are selling sneakers at RMB19 la! Sadded cos there isn't the right size for the one I like. Saw one淑女 country design platforms, and the guy said RMB65... I asked for RMB40 but he don't wanna cut. *walked away and I feel so miserable nw... shall get it no matter wat haha!*
Had dinner at KFC~ the 2 gals were excited at the sight of it lol. The mexican chicken burger I had was delicious... a bit salty la but alright haha.
Many shopping centres were already closed by evening, so we walked and saw the subway stations. *Guess wat? The last train at line10 is at 8+pm lor!* WT and Michelle bought the one-way tickets for RMB4 while I used the ez-link card here. We had to have our bags scanned and checked b4 we could enter the gates lor lol.
Took some pics in the MRT... *so pls ppl, dun laugh at tourist who take pics in the MRT u see in SG nex time haha!* 
The train has less seats la. Alighted at四平路at 1st b4 we'd realised it's the wrong stop... muz go to五角场站instead. Went Walmart at night again to purchase some necessities. *Stupid la! The new headphone mic doesn't work... muz be prob with my lappy's mic port.*

*JYJ's "W" is really nice! Can feel their love for DBSK~*

Sun morning woke up at 10am. *有些人就是那么“酸”, dunno if she'd slipped tat or meant sth esle... I reckon latter but ah heck care.* Went downstairs for registration but it was near lunch time, so came up to wash my pile of clothes 1st b4. *Don't know hw to use the washing machine... so paiseh.*
It's RMB3 per wash. Had to ask MQ for some help lol... and regarding the class timings... lucky I'd cleared up my doubts with her b4 we go for lessons on Mon! Anyway, reg was kinda fast... din buy the local insurance though.
*Many angmohs and Koreans in Fudan lor... and some angmohs' mandarin really fluent eh!*

Comments

Anonymous said…
line 10 stopped at 4pm back in July! feel happier now! hahaha