I'm loving复旦步行街~

Went for中国诗学经典导论with Michelle... walked to六教楼. It's at复旦步行街area la.
The lecture hall looks old la... think very old liao the building. There's a txtbook to get... and this module sounds kinda abstract... with文本细读, using western lit technique,儒家and道家思想to解读Chi poems. 杨乃乔prof mentioned tat there's oni a thesis to write, could be on any author, 作品or思潮... but it muz be an academic essay.
He talked about隐喻:文化黑洞... sth about arts and philo being interlinked.
他说艺术是感性的,而哲学是理性的。
我在想,其实我很喜欢这两者。
但是,我可不可以不那么学术性地、理性地去理解哲学?
我可不可以用艺术来看哲学。。。这份理性注入一部分的感性?
我可不可以不理性地看待艺术、就任由它放肆地去感性?
或许,我明明是个感性多过理性的人,却要为了配合现实的社会强摆出一副理性的样子。
当然,理性还是人类必须有的。
我的思想,我的世界。。。大概就是:被哲学包围着的艺术。

Anyway, Michelle and I went for lunch at the same western restaurant we went. Had this三层肉+土豆丝鸡蛋set...RMB20... very salty sia.
Walked ard the area and I gt myself a table mirror, comb, 3 pairs or earrings and some post it pads... all for RMB39. Saw somebody selling rabbits... common scene in China, cos I saw someone selling puppies at七浦路few days ago. *七浦路="cheap road"? Lol.*
Passed by毛泽东statue when we entered东门.
Attended民间文学导论lecture while WT and Michelle went for their语言学mod. I am taking民间文学导论for sure since the content interests me. *Prof Phua... pls approve this mod to match MPE la...* There are a few Koreans and 2 angmoh in my class too. After tat, went back our hostel cos I needed to wash my clothes.
And we went out like 1hr b4中国现代文学名著选讲lecture starts... and we reached half an hr b4... guess wat? We had to sit on the flr cos the classrm was already full! Lol... I shld be taking this mod most prob though... and there are ppl asking for autograph from陈思和prof!
*He reminds me of KFC ah pek, dun he? Hehe.*

After lecture, went to复旦步行街again to get小吃for dinner. Ate鸡蛋灌饼(RMB4)... my fav back at ZUCC. Then had Coco's布丁奶茶for RMB6... nt bad. *WT and Michelle loves it too haha.* Went into a few shops there... omg... I'm so into those wooden摆设 nw... and there's like SKIN FOOD, FACE SHOP, Avenue, BB creams, Taiwan masks etc selling here too! Tat's y I say I'm loving the place... gonna grab the stuffs!

Comments