INSTEP to Shanghai 1st Sep 2010 to 2nd Sep 2010 updates~

I officially flew off here to Shanghai on 2nd Sep 01:15am, taking SQ826. Some happenings on 1st sep... juz b4 I fly.
Firstly, SS met Michelle and I at Lakeside MRT... passed me my bday present + a card from her cousin Jenny thanking me for recommending my job agency to her. I loved the diary her cousin and I chose o... very "magical" feel haha.
Then, Jess came over at about 5+pm in the evening... specially to pass me my early bday present too! A maroon-coloured Charles & Kieth wallet! Love it hehe.
*So touched when u noe u've gt friends around u~*

Mum cooked up a spread in the evening... juz for me haha. *不管她煮什么,其实我知道她的用心和用意就已经足够。* Finally finished with packing my luggage in the evening, and mum and I carried my things down to near Michelle's condo and waited for her parents to drive us to Changi airport. Reached the airport 9+pm and YQ, SS, MT and LC were already there waiting for us haha. The gals gave WT, LC, Michelle and me a pleasant mini bday surprise though... so sweet of them~
*Friends... thks for all the Bon Voyage msges!*
WT was chatting to her friend, and her parents and bro were at the airport sending her off. Michelle's parents, younger sis and friend was there too. *SS said she guessed my parents would nt send me off cos I am independent lol~* I was staring into blank space and yawning while waiting for time to pass lo... till 12am b4 we check-in neh!

1st time I'm taking a plane at Terminal 3. Boarded the plane near 1am... seat 47K... window seat haha! The 5-hr journey was a smooth one... and the landing made by the pilot was super gd too haha. *OMG WT and I were "oogling" at this cute air steward hehe...难得SG air crew see gd-looking ones eh.*
As usual, the breakfast was nice o! And it's the 1st time I used aeroplane lavatory lor haha! Arrived at the airport departure hall and we were looking ard for a place that sells hp cards, but apparently none. *The idiotic "Cheers" store lady was kinda bo chup lor.* We were walking aimlessly when an uncle approached us and led us to one of the taxis. It was quite a fast ride to sch... I think oni 30mins eh... though many said 1hr. Costed all of us 220+RMB for the ride.
Our hands were near breaking cos the foreign dorm felt like some distance away from the gate neh. *Imagine Michelle's 30KG luggage lol~* Registered at the counter and we gt our rms quite fast... Michelle had a little bit of trouble with her Korean rmmate, whilst WT's Thai rmmate seems a nice person, according to her. *There are some cutie guys here... but mostly non-Asian. And Koreans really kinda "flood" the dorm lor... if nt for the lobby aunties tat speak mandarin, I might hav tot tat I'm in "kimchi-land" sia lol.*

The 1st day here is a super SHAG day for us... I can't rmb in wat sequence watever happened... but many things happened for sure. We went to buy our hp cards 1st, b4 walking 20mins to光华楼西主楼to find周老师, thinking she's the in-charge for exchange students this sem too... but nope. *Ppl here hor... when they say "near", usually meant at least 20mins of walking distance lol.* And man she was happily chatting on the phone when we went lor... we had to wait for her to finish her call sia.
Pathetically, we walked back to our hostel... it rained a while somemore. Our legs were too tired, so we sat in the canteen nearest to our dorm. We couldn't eat, cos we had no Fudan student card.
Rested in hostel for a while, then we took cab down to五角场... RMB4 each. 
It's a huge shopping area lor! Our stomachs were already growling after a whole day without food... so we "chiong" for Pizza Hut almost once we saw it haha!
The meal costed me RMB50 ba. The mushrm chicken meat in cream sauce was tasty! The ice-cream cakes were those I had in China 3yrs ago... but this time round nt as nice cos the stupid waitress gave it to us too early, that's why the ice-cream cakes sorta melted a bit le when we ate.
Went ard looking for中国移动营业厅but to no avail... super tired. Had to do some shoppings for daily necessities, so we went Walmart. Things inside nt cheap lor... and it's like 4 flrs... so giddy when I walked ard lol. I chocked up RMB120+ there! Plus here shopping bags oso need money sia... RMB 0.30cents each.

By the time we're backed in hostel... I'm dead-beat, literally! *Super easily agitated when I'm in no gd mood.*

Comments