Headache~

Morning lesson at 9.55am... 中国古代社会. *Doubt we can take this module nw so was there to旁听.* Halfway I think I was dreaming or wat... tot gt汉语写作lesson at 10+am, so we rushed off. Realised it's nt, so we went to a nearby Korean restaurant for early lunch... at 11am LOL.
The ramyeon (RMB12) was normal ba... a bit salty haha.

Went to工商银行to get my online pw reset. Then, we cabbed back to dorm cos the sun was blazing hot sia. Evening went out and we 3 went to listen diff modules... Michelle for中国现代文学名著选讲, me to当代世界文学and WT to汉语写作. My one has diff lit works to read... movies, poems, novels etc... even including "Harry Potter" and "The Little Prince" haha. *"Death is nt dead, but dying." 生命力在于包容性。* My lecturer was nt bad but seems Michelle and WT enjoyed汉语写作more and it seems easy... so we shld be taking tat.

*选课波折重重... 真是头痛。*

*I noe it's weary physically and might "burn" our pockets, but it's even worse if we're tired out mentally.*

Comments