正大广场... ate one ice-cream nia lol

Happily... we 3 met at 1+pm and walked to复旦步行街to find our txtbooks which we couldn't find on taobao. Luckily we managed to buy them at a bookstore there... RMB72 each. Then, we took a cab to正大广场,which is near外滩. Dang it was a crazily hot weather, plus some jams here and there, plus the idiotic driver took the long way there I suppose... it costed us sweat and giddiness (Michelle) and RMB60 in all!
The mall was juz nex to明珠塔, and it was flooded with ppl cos it's a Sat u see.
Basically, u can find stores in SG here... like Esprit, Mango, Mac, KFC, Ajisen, Misssha, Sephora etc. We went to this "make-ur-own-toy" store which Michelle has been yearning to visit to buy clothes for her toy bear.
To her disappointment, the toys weren't exactly cute haha. In the end, they ended up nt buying any thing from there, and I guess I was the most pathetic ba... had oni one mocha ice-cream (RMB5) from正大广场the whole day there lol.
3 of us went to "Toys'R'Us" cos Michelle wanted to. Saw a glass panel of Barbie on display... wow. There's this lego-built Toy story lead near the entrance...so we snapped pics with it.
Went out of the mall and gosh... night scene in Shanghai is pretty.
Sth random here... I was walking towards the MRT direction, with WT and Michelle behind me. I was so focused on the signs tat at one pt of time, I heard Michelle calling me from the back so I turned ard. It was then tat I realised I'd walk straight into some ppl's cam... they were taking pics! So paiseh la~ okie... but I'm really the kind of ppl who "can't/don't see anything/anybody esle" when I'm focusing on sth or dreaming away lol.

*WT's "flowing" today... LOL!*

Took train to南京东路and we went into some shopping mall and had dinner at their food court on the 6th flr. It's filled with food from diff countries... and 3 of us had SG food lol.
The Hokkien mee I had (RMB25) was nt bad... esp after adding in chilli! *OMG I'm missing chilli after I came here sia...* Michelle had Nasi Lemak while WT had chicken rice.

*Many things to buy on taobao ah~*

Comments