Street Dance

*I enjoy watching NDP every yr... "patriotic" lol!*

After work, went to JP with LL cos there were so many movies I'd been wanting to watch these few wks, and LL didn't mind accompanying me haha!

We had dinner at Thai Express... the Crayfish Tom Yum Glass Noodle ($13.90) I had was quite nice I tot... lotsa glass noodle haha! But the thing is I think my poor stomach couldn't take the spiciness... so it left me feeling warm even in the cinemas like few hrs later... I could literally feel the soup "burning" inside lor~ and I'm full cos of it. The crayfish was so-so though.
LL had the green curry rice set ($8.90), and we shared the pancake ($6.90) with minced chicken and pork meat in it... ok lo.

*Almost gt DBSK's A and B side collection CDs but LL "stopped" me from buying haha.*

We caught "Street Dance" at 9.10pm!
I enjoyed the dances inside! Esp the female lead and the gal in white on the pic on top... she has amazing moves despite being petite!
You gt to watch this if u're a fan of dancing.

Rating: 3.25/5

Anyway, saw Ze:A's performance of "Level Up" on Inkigayo, broadcasted on 8th Aug... oh I love seeing them in "black and gentleman" style... somehw gave the dance more power this way.

Comments