Farewell gathering @ Tea Party & Timbre + The Runaways

*Epi8 of "Chef's Kiss" was "scary" haha~ Kevin was screaming for his life la lol! Eli can really cook alamak~*

*花心的小孩啊~*
After tuition with Goklas on sat, went Clementi and met the sec sch "gang"... James, YB, YL, Ben, Jess & PH b4 we took bus 154 to Tea Party somewhr in the midst of Bukit Timah area. It's kinda an ulu place... with no much ppl la. We went up the 2nd flr, and well the sofa was kinda comfy I would say. Jess and YB ordered the scones there which Jess recommended... oh nt bad when I had a mouthful.
Nt much of board games there to play... none caught our eyes. Ben and I had the seafood aglio set... tat comes with ice tea. Main dish was so-so, but ice tea was nt bad. YB and Jess had the earl grey tea too... which I tot was quite refreshing. Okie... basically quite a nice place if u juz wanna go hav "HTHT sessions" with a few close friends... nt recommended for big grp of friends imo. *No GST and service charge there... and I saw a guitar... wonder if it could be played?*
YB suggested leaving earlier since we gt nth much to do. PH was asking if we would prefer dinner at Timbre instead of the originally-planned Sunset Way. We were all ok with it, so we took bus 174 to PS~ *laughs on the bus when PH shared her Hokkaido trip with us haha!*
After YB finished her cup of vanilla latte (her fav from Starbucks she claims~ lol), we shopped ard PS for a while since Timbre oni opens at 6pm. Jess and I walked walked Paper Market as I wanted to find gifts to make for NCSS colleagues. Later, we went Daiso... and saw the guys outside Times.
*Wandering ard sure is boring...*
MH and YS met up with us at PS, and the 9 of us walked to timbre. Too early la... 4+pm reach there... can't go in. So, all of us decided to go to SMU and take a seat there instead. YL took out his Monopoly deck and we played the game! Again, I admit I'm quite a "no-brainer" at such games but when I "calm down" to play... I can de ok! *All I lack if concentration... super no focus when I'm playing in a big grp... cos it's oni a game... so I lazy use much brain cells lol!* MH and Jess won in the end... like kinda莫名其妙win liao lol.
And nw for grp photos time... with YB's cam and YS's superb photography skills...
The last one "WOW!" when I saw it! Lol... I din noe tat's hw my hair look like from the back lol~ the effect's cool too... dunno was it on purpose or by accident lol.

Anyway, we walked back to Timbre at 6+pm. *YS drove his bike ard haha.* Since we din make any reservation, the waiter arranged for us to sit near the corner la... though it was a bit secluded... it was nt tat bad cos we could "self-service" and take the utensils and serviettes ourselves since it's oni a few steps away haha.
The guys ordered Heineken... 2 jugs for the 7 of them. *I refrain from drinking... trying hard to abstain from alcohol... but I still took 3 sips la haha.* And yes my Ginger Ale ($6) was yummy!
Thks to YL and PH... both of them seemed like they had a hard time deciding on wat to order for all of us to share lol! Cos like some of us can't eat beef, sotong, cheese... lol. *Accomodation la... I dun mind taking cheese if everyone wants haha!* In the end, we decided on a wat seems like a "6-course meal" from the menu but turned out all the garlic prawns, calamaris, baked tomato with crab mayo etc turned out to be on one big rectangular plate! And we shared 1 Hawaiian and 1 roast duck pizza too~ PH's recommendation!
*PS: Guess whose“咸剪刀手”is it on my left thumb... so "irritating" eh "Mr Tall"!*

Ah we all loved the duck pizza~ thumbs up! Overall, the food was nt bad... though the table was too small. Finished our meals ard 8+pm nia... wanted to watch the live band but PH said we gt to wait till 10.30pm sia! Randomly saw YS's hp wallpaper... E4-01's cartoon tat WT drew last time! OMG~ it's so cute... and suddenly we were all discussin who's who in it lol.
*Looking back and rmbing the gd old days... looking forward and I can't wait for the wonderful new days!*
Bill amt-ed to about $27 per person. We left the place at 8+pm... and as we walked along the streets... saw reflection of fireworks from the YOG opening at the Floating Platform. Decided to go home early since we were all kinda "blur" already... din noe whr to go further.
*It's always nice to catch up... gd let's make it a mthly gathering ppl~ haha.*

Sun morning woke up and had tuition with Jorrick... like after 3mths of break. After tat, came home and ironed clothes... for work nex wk. Then, listed out stuffs I hav to bring to Shanghai... which is like a lot omg. Gt the biscuit from PH which she gt for me in Hokkaido... omg it really is yummy~ thks gal! *Really impressed by their nicely done-up packaging and coincidentally, the expiry date for the biscuits is on my bday this yr haha.*

Watched "The Runaways" at night.
Attitude. Din noe about "The Runaways" but their music's nt bad.
人类挑战自我,有的奔向天堂;有的走火入魔。

Rating: 3/5

Comments

Hawaiian Tea said…
Nice Blog!
Tea is a universal drink. Tea is loved for its taste and flavor.There is a special news to tea lovers to relish! "The taste of tea drink will change with the way you make!