D.I.Y photo frames with uni clique + Kbox

as on my way to Robinsons at Raffles City to meet up with YQ and SS when I met this caucasian salesperson. The shopping centre's kinda empty at 11+am, but I tot I could walk past this salesperson "with no harm", but aiyoh... he stopped me.
He came up to me all of a sudden and asked, "Can I take a look at ur nails?" and the nex min was he took my left hand, and started to buff the nail on my thumb. I was taken aback la~ so let's juz recap the convo bet. me and him...
Him: Can I take a look at ur nails? (starts to buff...)
Me: Er...
Him: You're from Singapore, right? (continues buffing...)
Me: Yes. Sorry I'm rushing to meet my friends.
Him: Oh relax, it's Sunday... I see some skins peeling off... (continues to buff...)
Me: (interrupts) So sorry, my friends are waiting for me. Can I come back afterwards?
Him: Oh yeah, sure then. (lets go of my hand)

Thk god he'd let me go. *But I did hav the urge to buff my nails after I reached home cos of tat haha.* Anyway, found YQ and SS in a while and we went down to Arts Paper(?) to get some decoration materials for our D.I.Y photo frames for our uni clique. SS has already brought many scraps/materials on her part haha... thks gal. 3 of us finished went to food court to hav lunch after tat... $4 for my chicken rice. Michelle came then. Then, we went to Mac and decided to do our D.I.Y there instead of gg to Vivo since it's a bit of hassle to move here and there.
Honestly, I have kinda "terrible skills" in art & crafts, so I rarely D.I.Y things haha. SS and Michelle seems to be very "into" D.I.Y though lol. But since the gals hav already prepared so much... I tried my best to do well le haha~ We gt 8 frames to do... so 4 of us started with doing mine 1st... and I'm happy with my D.I.Y photo frame "theme"... cos it's "Vacation" for mine hehe. We dumped in random things like flowers, hearts, ribbon, tags, words like“沙人”which SS designed and wrote it on the border haha.
XY and MT joined later, and they began to "chup-one-leg" (translate to chi/hokkien) in our D.I.Ys haha. *YQ's yawning la!* So cool to work together... and it's fun when everyone "chicken-hands-duck-feet" plus "itchy mouths" work and talk noisily together at the same time... felt like the whole place was ours lol.
Finally, finished all the decorations by 5+pm... spent like 3+, 4+hrs ba I think? Take a look at the "grp photo" Michelle took using MT's cam... in order of "age" in our clique from the eldest hehe... MT, SS, Michelle, mine, WT, XY, YY and YQ's.
We all signed on the back of each other's frames too hehe... to remind ourselves who pieced all these together haha.

MT and YQ went home after tat, while Michelle, XY, SS and I went Clementi to have dinner, b4 we proceeded to Kbox to sing! Oh yes... it's been some time since we sang together. Glad we enjoyed our session again hoho! Michelle with her korean songs again... and SS sang till she no voice sia lol. XY ah... I reckon she's as shy as usual haha... can open up even more when singing o!
*Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You" is addictive!*

Comments