“三国杀”at WZ's house with Sep Love + Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam

*Din go to NTU Chinese freshie orientation camp this yr but heard from SS it was kinda fun.*
I'm usually lazing at home on Sundays but this time round, I met up with Bel, LX and Joy and we went to WZ's house for a farewell gathering b4 I fly to Shanghai. *macham "nv-ending" farewells for me lol~*
JS and XN joined in later. We gals played“三国杀”, a game tat is played similarly to "Shadow Hunters". It's rather fun... I mean all I gt to play was either the "主公" or "反奸"... nv gt the chance to be the "忠臣" nor the "内奸" haha. We all agree tat the"内奸" was the most diff role to play among all... cos this character has to kill all other characters b4 he or she can kill the king haha. Well of cos weapons are used along the way too. *Bel and I have the“主公命”lol.*
We had煮炒for dinner at a coffee shop nearby WZ's house. The Muifan ($4) I had was so-so. XN left home after tat. *Poor Pat couldn't make it to the gathering cos she had to rush her assignment.* We played a little of "Saboteur" too... with miners and saboteurs as characters... with aims to pave the routes to the Gold (miners), or to destroy the plan of doing so (saboteurs). The latter game's more of a "no-brainer" compared to the previous one I would say haha... but I would prefer the latter when I simply want less brain works haha. 
Alamak! Surprise from Sep Love~ the gals gave me a HUGE metoyou bear! WZ bought and brought this bear back from China~ omg... it's nt very heavy but still after carrying it for some time, my right hand was tired lo.
WZ rmb-ed the bear which 4-in-love gave me for my 21st bday.. sadly it gt infested with bugs and I threw it away some time ago... so they gt me a new one haha! *Thk u gals~ I'm gonna have a new and HUGE accompaniment on my bedside nw!*

Caught "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" at night.
*I seriously think Nick Jonas is the best-looking guy among the Jonas Brothers haha.*
Anyway, this movie is a continuation from the 1st, and the story's on a competition bet. "Camp Rock" and "Camp Star".
Again, I like the songs in the movie, esp the duet bet. Joe Jonas and Demi Levato.

Rating: 3.25/5

Comments