YY's 20th B'day celebration + Salt

Mum was helping me packed my luggage on thurs afternoon... used 2 vacuum bags to squeeze all my clothes in... whoa almost full sia. Currently 80% packed le ba... left with cleansing and showering stuffs basically.

Met SS, Michelle, YQ, YY, XY and MT @ Ma Maison @ The Central in the evening. SS was recommending us to this restaurant cos of the ambience... and well honestly, it was kinda nice! It's like a fusion of Jap and Western style's decor... hmm comfy!
The cam above is given to YY by Clement haha~ Anyway, the pasta I ordered was quite yummy o... juz a little too much salt but overall nt bad. Tried the gals' dishes too... they were all kinda gd I would say. Oops and MT, Michelle, YY and SS shared the snails... Michelle said it tasted like mussels but the tot of a "alive snail" already killed my idea of eating tat lol.
Was about $20... nt too ex la... worthy for such an ambience hehe.
We went to the riverside and had the apple tarts we bought for YY's bday... thumbs up! Photos shall speak...
 
Caught "Salt" at night.
I can't help but ask myself who exactly was "Salt" at the end of the movie? Is she helping Russia or America? Or is it for her dead beloved? Kinda confusing.

Rating: 3.25/5

Comments