Spag treat by LL!

*缘分原来就是这样子。Ppl come, ppl go.*

"Headache morning" on tues... suddenly an influx of questionings from the heads. Had to call and get email replies from the VWOs/charities. And I gt kinda pek cek when they dun reply me fast cos I juz wanna settle their appln quick la. *上头没查仔细文件,但被人家嘲笑的却是我,有点生气。*

Had the cheap nasi lemak for lunch, and after tat, Jess and I gt a bit bored while resting in office... so we started drawing stuffs for LL...
Can u believe it!? Most of the drawings were done by me while Jess wrote the words... haha when if "under normal circumstances", it shld be the other way round haha. *Judy and YY walked past and saw it and they were laughing at the childish drawings I reckon haha!* 

*Job extended till nex tues... and Jac was laughing when I told her about the extension... "Extend again ah? U're nv gonna finish work la..." Lol.*

After work, Jess and I took MRT to Yew Tee, and transferred to bus 302 to LL's house! *She lives somewhr near to HT.* LL juz finished showering and was kinda shocked we'd reach so early haha.
Her parents, bro and bro's Vietnamese wife were having dinner when we reached. *So paiseh... LL prepared so nice de food for us while they oni had like potato with rice etc... haha.* Let's take a look wat LL cooked up for the 2 honoured gals~
I tell u the spag was very nice! The noodle was so "Q" lor~ thumbs up! The honey-ed chicken wing din taste much of honey cos LL fried it... Jess said she shld grill instead haha. The calamari was nt bad o... juz a bit cold le by the time we reach there haha. The mushrm and chicken soup was nice... I liked it. *LL's indeed quite a cook la~*
Jess and I gt her a hand fan... since she "rains" (sweats) quite a bit every day lol! In return, she asked us to sign on it... macham we're some famous artistes haha. LL was very sweet... she gt me a shawl too... I like the teal colour... kinda elegant. Jess and I went into her bedrm (which was so dimly lit tat it made us feel like slping...), and looked at her photo albums.

Comments