Early 22nd B'day present from QW~

QW came over to watch vids together... surprised she'd be the 1st one to give me an early bday gift haha! *2mths earlier since I'm flying over to Shanghai in a few days' time* It's a necklace + rings "convertible" from twentyone and a drinks warmer from Action City haha. The latter'd come in handy when it's winter in Shanghai!
Caught a few vids, and QW goped some back too... but she's complaining she wouldn't hav much time to watch cos of work and studies. We went for dinner at blk496... had my fav dry mee hoon kuey. Hearing wat she've said, I reckon work's really hard for her nowadays... hopefully, like wat her sis said... it's a "turning pt" for QW... soon it'd be over.
*千里马找不到伯乐,只好强忍着艰苦,继续奔跑lo.*
QW even told me she's too stressed to eat nwadays... ah pls take care of ur health ah... if nt later u come over to China I can't recognise u hw? Lol.
*Low pt in life... few has come across none.*

Comments