Killers

Okie... I gt to say I knew it was all a dream when I woke up but guess I was attracted to Jinon when he wore suit in one epi of "Dream Team Season 2"... so gd-looking! And weird enough, I dreamt of him at night... lol and man he could speak mandarin in my dream haha! It was a "sweet" dream... so much so tat I think I dun feel like waking up for work on Fri morning lol.
*天啊... would I be so "uncool" when in love? 太兴奋了吧!?*

*Eileen's almost always commenting on my outfits haha~*
Made a huge mistake at work... submitted a PY with wrong calculation in the reimbursement amount... difference by $100+ eh! Lucky finance department found the error and rejected my PY... if nt reimburse le then cham! *So paiseh... macham害到Regina cos I log in to ICT system and raise PYs using her userid.*

Accompanied SS to JP for her late dinner at 10pm cos she juz finished tuition. Updated ourselves with happenings with our uni mates haha. And according to her, there's like oni 100 new intakes this yr... and as the GLs browsed thru the list... oni like 4boys they're guessing!? SS said the games they're gonna hav ain't as fun as my batch one too. *Whoa... 还是我那一届的迎新生活动办得好玩!*
Came home and caught "Killers"... a romance-comedy.
The way Aston Kutcher looks... juz nt my type haha.

Rating: 3/5

Comments