Lunch treat @ Secret Recipe + Dinner treat @ Kushinbo + 初恋红豆冰

Monday is basically a day when I literally had "free food on Earth" and was kept super full the whole day haha! *Okie, dun count in the transport fee la.*

It's my 2nd last day of work at NCSS RAD CCF department. The new temp, Sudaidah came and I'm relieved she's gt some yrs of exp working over at MOE there and had done work related to fundings too. Can't believe it when she told me she's a mum of an 11yr old son and is 33 yrs old this yr when I tot she looked like 20++yrs old nia~ *She loved baking too... and sells her own baked cakes and decorated Ferrero Rochers!* Spent about 3/4 of the day gg thru everything with her... yes and she already began to do hands-on lo.

Lunch treat with William, Regina, Lynette, HQ and Eileen. CP couldn't make it last min cos he had a lot of backlog work to do. William drove us to this Secret Recipe outlet near Henry Park and it was kinda empty. Most ppl tend to think of eating like desserts @ Secret Recipe but then 6 of us had a variety of main course lor... Regina had Dory Fish in lobster sauce (+ mushrm soup which was super nice), Lynette had laksa, Eileen had Tom Yum Goong, HQ had Chicken Kebab rice, William had some pasta and I had the prawn abraiatta(?). Mine was kinda spicy lor... small chilli here and there~ so-so dish.
Then, they suggested I go order 2 more slice of cakes when Regina's one had already a brownie to go with. So, Lynette and I went to the counter and I chose the choco banana cake, as well as the mango delight. *They gt a cake in beetle form~ so cute!* We all shared the 3 slices of cakes... the brownie was alright, the choco banana was nice, but the mango one was kinda "nt fresh"... tasted a bit like orange somehw... weird.

Evening met QW at City hall ctrl. We walked to Kushinbo at Suntec City. William's already there. *Haha~ a "diff William" in this context.* He'd been there quite a few times, but his wife din come along this time. So, it was oni the 3 of us! 
The food pic here's random la... din take much cos was so busy with eating buffet! I loved the Wat Zen(?)'s soup... really plain sweet seafood taste and I dun think there's any bit of salty MSG in it hehe. The crabmeat was delicious too. Some of the sushi were real nice. *Yeah, there's this like jingle thing signalling for ppl to queue up for special dishes like every 20mins or so haha.* We had desserts towards the end too... juz no ice-cream... maybe I overlooked haha. Overall, this buffet is nt bad... juz a tad too ex... nearly 50bucks per person. *Luckily it's William's treat hehe.*
We were talking about investment and stuff... and whoa I think it's time I learn about all these le sia. QW was sharing about her probs at work too. And I was surprised to hear tat William's wife's sec sch friend actualli asked them whr they found QW and I to do the emcee-ing for their wedding... cos they tot we were gd! So, they asked if we want to do it for their wedding in October too hehe~ *Too bad I would be in Shanghai then!* I told QW she could do it with her younger sis instead. William joked that he could discuss the "T&Cs" with the wedding couple too lol!
*Yeah I certainly dun mind gg part-time into similar jobs in future!*

Watched "初恋红豆冰" at night... have been wanting to catch this.
 
Gary Cao's very funny with all his "high-pitch-talking" inside la! I enjoyed“打架鱼”(李心洁)'s relationship with "Botak"(阿牛)too... kinda sad tat they din get together in the end. Fish Leong gt no dialogue at all haha... still her character's kinda cute.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments