Sakura Seafood Buffet~

I'm very full nw! *stomach nearing "explosion"... oh no~*

Jess, LL and I decided to have buffet for dinner randomly one day... few wks ago. So, it was set... and we went to Jurong West Sakura International buffet restaurant for their promo seafood buffet! Nearly $28 per person.

Shan't elaborate more... I'm too full to even "churn" out a long post nw... photos taken by Jess shall doing the talking from here...
Pictures nt all... more can be seen in Jess's FB photo folder.
As u can see... Jess and I were taking pics using her newly bought cam, but it's hard to take photos of LL la... cos this shy gal dun want.

*Fact: I'm juz nt the type suitable for buffet... can't eat much.*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.
Snowman said…
Oh glad my review helped u!