Farewell dinner treat + My Last Five Girlfriends

Omg days pass by so fast... it's already fri! *5-6days to go b4 I fly to Shanghai!*

As usual, juz lazing ard at home in the afternoon and re-checking my luggage bag again and again... macham "routine" I have to do... if nt不放心haha. *Yes! Mum managed to help me squeeze in the table lamp we pieced up together and which I'm bringing over to Shanghai~*

Evening met James and YB at JP Ichiban for dinner. Poor YB... OT neh... lucky James went to drive her so they could reach... I would say... "nt too late" LOL! The queue was kinda long and halfway thru, YB and I tot we'd go over to鼎太丰to see if the queue there was gonna be any shorter... but then James called to say there's already 3 counter seats at Ichiban.

My 2 friends were kind enough to treat me to ichiban as a sort of farewell dinner haha... really thk u. Gosh I tell u eating with YB super "pressurising" one leh... it's almost like 1 min she already chosen wat she wants to eat, and 5mins later, she finishes her meal... *yeah after "throwing" some chicken meat to me and James lol~*  And 15mins later, we leave the place LOL! *Oh I'm joking of cos... shortened the whole time frame when I'm describing... but dang it was fast cos I told YB I usually eat like 2hrs+ in restaurants haha.* Then again, I know YB la... almost everything oso "speedy" u see.
I gt "gan jeong" when even James had chosen wat he wanted to eat... so er... yeah I had the same dish as James... juz he had the beef one, while I ordered the salmon one.
I loved the meal! Salmon fresh, soup and veggies super delicious! YB was yearning for some desserts over at ichiban at 1st, but in the end her craving for 芋泥小笼包grown bigger and so after paying the bills, 3 of us headed over to鼎太丰. Sadly, queue was long la... so er we din eat la.
*James... YB... wat are u two "whispering" about ah? I smell "fish" somewhr... hmm haha.*
Anyway, James drove to town to catch "Liar Game" while YB and I continued to shop. Went to Watsons and John Little... her fav shopping places and ended up sitting down at Starbucks to chat again haha.

Went home at 10pm and I met SS at Boon Lay MRT to take the laptop bag she's lending to me. And yes I caught "My Last Five Girlfriends" at night.
I love the animations... the "fairytale-like portrayal" of the movie scenes.
Yeah I guess being in love is like being in an amusement park...
the train ride is kiddish;
the rollar-coaster is furious;
the摩天轮is relaxing;
the carousel is dazzling;
the tram ride's reflective... and there are goods and bads in all of them.
And the ending is quite a surprise I would say... literally "love came knocking on his door" haha.
*The talking elephant was funny!*
Love is a game, and I reckon sometimes it arrives juz when u're nt looking for it.

Rating: 4/5

Comments