Lost a friend, but u're missed.

*韩庚's "Say No" MV was shot in Auckland... the snowy mountains... breath-taking. The song's nt bad too.*

Had tuition with Goklas at 11am and lol... he tot it was 10am. So难得he did his tuition hwk sia... and I gt to say this boy's grasp of Chi lang is definitely there... but it's up to him whether he works harder to achieve better grades in the subject.
After tat, went JE's Popular to buy a chi dict for him. There was like sales here and there at the Popular lor... I wonder if it's closing down soon?

Went home instead of the initial plan to go out to town with MJ and JH... cos grandma's juz been discharged from hospital today. It's gd tat they stay home to accompany her... hopefully she's well.
*自己的心地终究是善良的,但这其中其实也挺自私的。*
Mum went to visit grandma, so I passed her JH's bday present tat I'd gt for her... a card plus a top.

Fell aslp in the afternoon after reading a bit of the financial planning bk. Gt up in the evening and after dinner, chose and picked out some of the old clothes tat I'd intend to bring and wear in Shanghai, and dump them there haha. *旧的不去,新的不来。尽管我很念旧,但有时候实在是必须狠下心来“喜新厌旧”。*

*Watching SJ on "Come To Play" was fun... their couple pairings with Wonder Girls... OMG Hee Chul and Lee Teuk were funny as usual... Kyu Hyun's voice juz melts me ah~*

接下来,是有关友情的东西。
没有,也不是很悲伤的事情。
只是无奈,还有更多的无奈。
Can't recall exactly when it was but I did mentioned b4 there's this friend of mine... who'd hide herself away... all of a sudden someday. 
我叫了她很多次,依稀记得她上一次/最后一次从黑洞里探出头的回应也是软弱无力的。然后,黑暗里就只传来了无声。我的呼叫打在墙上,粉碎了。也不晓得她听见了没,或者只是愚笨的我一味地以为罢了。我不知道黑洞究竟有没有通往哪里?
也许她早就不在那里,也许她不想再见到熟悉 ,但我大概永远都不会知道原因。
我坦白说,我不喜欢这种“半天吊”的感觉。有头没尾的;莫名其妙的。但生气不过是一时,时间终究会冲淡情感。
WZ还开玩笑提醒说自从我2009年的生日至今,大概可以纪念她M.I.A一年了~ 但我不要啦... 干嘛要这样提醒自己的生日呢?不要紧,毕竟是玩笑,我不放心上。
谁叫你的生日在我之后呢?
虽然隐约可以感觉你身上应该是有不开心的事发生了,但你不说,你选择逃避,我们能怎样呢?
曾看了你的博客,看你吐露一些心底话,叫我怎能不猜忌呢?那一次挂断Pat的电话更加加剧我的猜疑啦。但还是谢谢你最后的回复,多少解开了我的疑虑。真切希望我们不是那个让你不开心、甚至躲开我们的导火线。
你在“暗”,我们在“明”。猫抓老鼠的游戏很累人,我猜想自己已经没有信心继续下去。

这封信,一年就陈旧得有点“发黄”了。我21岁生日的去年,写了好几封,都给了好朋友。反正大概知道这唯一一封寄不出去了,就让我把自己的文字如实地贴出,如果碰巧你看见了,希望友谊的意义倒是寄到你心底了。
Thampui King!
1st of all, happy 25th b'day! U're half way thru ur 20s了哦! Lol~
May 2005 is tat special moment in our friendship... Hadn't I called u "monkey/animal-alike, we might nt hav hit off so well! Haha. Indeed, u made a lasting 1st impression on me, with ur "lian-lian" look! But deep down, u're such a "clown"... as in humourous of cos! Nevertheless, u hav been quite the joy and laughter in 4-in-love. Thks 4 cracking us up with ur“莲-式-说-话-way” lol!
As a friend, u hav been very大方, somewat like a kid on the surface, but I could see tat u're actually kind of "big sister" in some ways u act... salute u for tat haha! Thx for helpingout when u can, for introducing "JB" to us, for all these little, tiniest thing tat u reminded us... due to ur“小聪明”, do I see the好处in things u mentioned and yet I din take notice of b4.
Nw, I knew we seldom talk about感情stuffs with you, I reckon u hav ur privacy tat u wanna“守护”in there. 不管怎样... find ur白马王子soon o!
I realise u'd seldom talk about ur心事/unhappiness to us as well... I dun dare ask u too anyway haha~ HL u're secretive o! 天蝎座haha! 希望one day你会主动说出心里话吧... any不开心muz say then舒畅ah!
We're similar in some ways I guess, and tat's the biggest reason y we "clicked"吧! From u, I learnt to look at things from a even more optimistic pt of view... simply cos u always seem to be in joy.
Nw tat u're working, and we guys dun meet up as often, I still cherish this友谊. 谢谢你在我的人生岁月里留下了"thampui"的脚印,不管我们之间经历过什么快乐/不快乐的,都是难忘的回忆!如果曾让你受气,请你forgive我的固执脾气;如果只记得开心,那希望日后我们友谊更坚定!
Thampui!希望你的人生会继续美丽!灿烂的25岁来了!要珍惜,同时把自己性格的优点都通通延续下去o!
有机会的话,我们4人再一次到杭州/上海/中国去一趟吧!
生日快乐,Thampui!!!

*Lol... I'm moved by my own words as I typed the above haha~*

Watever's in there will remain in there. Watever's wished, remains a wish.
信,让它继续发黄下去与否,答案有天自然会告诉我怎么做。
*暂时将它搁置着,无人认领,可笑得像如今我们的友情。*

From the bottom of my heart, I'm lucky I once met a friend like u.
You're lost, but you noe u're missed.
4-in-love, we shall leave it as it WAS.

Time moves on, ain't it?
*因为我真的不知道要说什么,所以现在不想见到你。*

Comments

Zhen said…
I'm touched by ur letter too, memories sort of flashed bk when i read down.突然有点感伤呢,好怀念当初,真的很想一起兑现再去杭州的承诺。
Snowman said…
Haha.. 人,还真得学会释怀呢!

承诺? 就算只是说说好了,我们3个还是可以一起去的~
别管什么会不同了,反正改变了的,就是已经改变了.