Department lunch @ Chinatown... Eileen's belated bday celebration

So slpy this morning... but I've gt quite a bit to do today... so by the end of the day... my eyelids were literally closing le~
*might extend my work period... ah confused*

Had departmental lunch. Regina, Catherine and I gt onto Lynette's car, while CP, Eileen, and HQ hopped onto William's car. *Cat was joking tat our grp was the“美女组”whilst the other car's called“胖胖组”lol. Poor HQ "dissolve inside liao...*
Regina recommended us to go to Kok Sen coffeehouse/coffeeshop at Chinatown. I think it's run by a Cantonese... and there's no menu available... simply Regina communicating with the Canto lady... and the dishes were set haha.
We had 6 dishes: beef, 咕噜肉, some veggie (gd for the eyes I heard them saying), fried chicken, tom yam-ish prawn bee hoon soup and 沙锅yong tau hu. I esp loved the latter 2 dishes... yummy! Overall, the place is nt bad... no air-con but the fans were cooling enough. Costed us $16.40 each nia... including Eileen's share as well.
*Ouch! I felt my butt burn when I gt onto Lynette's car~*

*Was on epi 6 & 7 of U-Kiss's“厨师之吻”... omg they're using duck as their main ingredient this time round! Love laughing to the show... crazy guys haha~*

Ze:A danced to DBSK's "Mirotic" on tVn Music show... I mean it's gd effort... esp hw Junyoung resembled Micky (though his voice doesn't)... but it oni goes to show hw difficult it is to sing DBSK's songs live!

Comments