Sep Love gathering @ T.G.I.Friday... thk god I won't go there to eat again!

Slpt till almost 2pm on Sunday afternoon.
Sep Love met up in the evening, and we went T.G.I.Friday for dinner. XN couldn't make it last min... poor gal had to rush her assignment to hand it in @ 23:59 haha.
Aiyoh... the food wasn't gd... very "extreme"... either the wings were too sour, the fries were too salty, and the pasta was too dry~ And it was very ex... each person at least 30bucks le!
T.G.I.Friday's overrated? Do American's eat tat "sour" stuffs? I bet maybe tat会开胃? Lol... but I definitely won't want to go back there again.
We went to Cine and see if there were suitable movies to watch... but no. Walked to PS... and we had tea time @ tcc. Had the Mint Choc Frappe ($7.90)... oh bitter sia.

It's a short gathering today, but we will have another one on 29th Aug b4 I fly off to Shanghai!

Comments